CRM

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

tracking changes

SOLVE

My contacts are key to determining the relationship to connected companies. There are 300 contacts in the first group to discover related companies.  I do not have an identifier on the company side to indicate these 300 contacts and each company may have other contacts.  Related companies are not always likely to have the same company name so the search needs to be by contact and then pull the company from there.

How do I identify which contact are have been reviewed for this as to not duplicate and waste time?  There are a total of over 6000 contacts with the 300 being for this set to review.

Thanks for your help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

tracking changes

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc

If you are looking to have a unique way to organize your contacts/report on your porducts I would recommend creating a custom contact property

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

tracking changes

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc

If you are looking to have a unique way to organize your contacts/report on your porducts I would recommend creating a custom contact property

Hope that helps!

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

tracking changes

SOLVE

@Anonymous 

Dilema - 

Total contacts 6327

total companies 3395

I can create custom properties, however, that is 9722 records to look at individually.  There are anywhere between 1 and 6 contacts per company. As the process of what we need evolves, it has been necessary to create custom properties. I am looking for a better way (less time consuming) as "it would be helpful to know XX" requiring a new custom property gets tedious.  Then if the custom properties could auto-populate in either the contact or company, a chunk of the battle would be won.

Thanks for trying.

0 Upvotes