CRM

jakers007

task column properties

SOLVE

Is it possible to change the properties that my team sees on the tasks comumns? 

I went to "actions" while on the tasks page and then "edit columns" but it only has 6 default properties available to choose from. 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

task column properties

SOLVE

Hi @jakers007, hey everyone,

It's now possible to show the associated records. Under Menu > Sales > Tasks > Edit columns, you should see these checkboxes:

karstenkoehler_0-1628753853145.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

21 Replies 21
mamersfoort
Participant

task column properties

SOLVE

One important property that is still missing in the overview (and filter settings) is the current deal stage of the associated deal.  For exmample in order to clean up the ever growing task list it would be great to find all tasks with the deal in the "closed lost" stage so they could be deleted in bulk. 

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

task column properties

SOLVE

Hi @jakers007, hey everyone,

It's now possible to show the associated records. Under Menu > Sales > Tasks > Edit columns, you should see these checkboxes:

karstenkoehler_0-1628753853145.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AnastasiaBi
Participant

task column properties

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Do you know if there is a way to add country property to a task view?
In our workflow we work on the different regions, and I am struggling to assign tasks to my team, as I m not able to choose there specific countries of the company and open/or reassign tasks for them.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

task column properties

SOLVE

Hi @AnastasiaBi@DHuerta hope you are doing well. 

At this time, it is not possible to filter by state or country, as those are contact-based properties. In regards to the task page, it is limited to what you can filter on.

I will encourage you to upvote for this idea, this way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future.

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

DHuerta
Participant

task column properties

SOLVE

What if we need additional columns like State? 

KStone

task column properties

SOLVE

It is very frustrating that we cannot see the company on the task view. 

0 Upvotes
mamersfoort
Participant

task column properties

SOLVE

I agree that the number of possible columns in the task overview is quite limited. For example we would like to add the "created by" as a custom field to that overview, so you can immedeately see who has assigned a task to you ...

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

task column properties

SOLVE

Hi @mamersfoort 

Welcome to the Community!

I'd advise you to add your feedback on this idea. As you can see the current status is "Being Reviewed" which means our Product team is currently evaluating this idea. If you follow the idea you'll be able to receive notifications when the status change or any update from the team.

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

task column properties

SOLVE

Q: Is it possible to change the properties that my team sees on the tasks comumns?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Yes, but your choices are limited to the properties presented in the list shown.

(see image)

hubspot-crm-tasks-view-default-columns.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
youngstr
Participant

task column properties

SOLVE

When can we add an additional column like Company Name, not just the contact name?

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

task column properties

SOLVE

@youngstr move the concept to the idea forum.

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

task column properties

SOLVE

Hi Frank,

I can not see to find thie option highlighted.  How do I get there?

Thanks.

Chris

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

task column properties

SOLVE

hubspot-tasks-columns-gif.gif

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

task column properties

SOLVE

Thank you. This is exactly what I needed!

0 Upvotes
mtxone
Participant

task column properties

SOLVE

Hi, is it possible to add a telephone number, e-mail and other valuable information in this screen or at least at Task detals that's opened when we click in a task? All other CRM's that we tested had this option and this is something very important to make us migrate to a paid plan.

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

task column properties

SOLVE

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to accomplish. The task dashboard is where you start from not where you interact from. From here you go into the company or contact and you have all the information needed.

0 Upvotes
vincey74

task column properties

SOLVE

The key use case is being able to sort my list of tasks by company (so I can complete all tasks on a company at once and have visibility on all tasks under a company). I can't see why it is such an issue for hubspot to add - it seems incredibly obvious. 

mfrangi
Participant

task column properties

SOLVE

I want both Contact AND Company and phone/email details and Last Activity Date. 

vincey74

task column properties

SOLVE

I'd be very interested in the ability to add more column options to the task list. There are many that would be useful - associated company is a must I would have thought. In addition, last contacted (date). But a wider range (as per the list on the contact column page options) would be perfect. 

LeighAbbott
Participant

task column properties

SOLVE

I definitely agree with the associated company being a must. Not sure why it's not there.