signature

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi, is there anyway to capture a physcial customer signature as part of their contact details. I would like to create a new contact where they can enter their name, email date of birth and then read and accept T&C by signing (not just a text box but a physical signature). Just wonder if any knows of add on or custom feild that will allow me to do this as I creat a new contact?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @Haff

HubSpot CRM doesn't support anything like this natively at the moment and I can't think of a way to create it. Third party apps like Hellosign or Docusign spring to mind but these are probably overkill for what you are doing. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Occasional Contributor

Hi Haff - did you ever come up with a solution for your physical signature issue?  We are assessing the same on our team.  Currently, on a non-HubSpot form, we use the HTML canvas tag along with JavaScript to capture a physical signature on an iPad for individuals who sign up at one of our sales centres or events.  However, we can't swtich over to HubSpot forms unless we can replicate this functionality.

0 Upvotes