CRM

Rik1
投稿者

share URL with mobile app to add new company

解決

I just tried to add a new company by sharing a URL from the browser on my Android phone with Hubspot. But strangely "Create new company" was not one of the options. Just logging calls, notes etc. 

This is a logical workflow right, to add a company that i find online, by sharing the url from my browser to the Hubspot app --> everyone must be doing this. 

So am i making a mistake or is it really not possible to Create a new company by using the "share" option in browsers to share a URL with the Hubspot app...? 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Rik1,

As far as I know, this is currently not possible, correct.

When you share a link with HubSpot, this could be understood as many different data points, the Website URL of the contact record, the Company domain name of the company record or another single-line text property.

If you feel strongly about this being a feature, you could request it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Until then, it's probably easiest to copy the URL instead of sharing it, opening the HubSpot app, creating the new company record and pasting the company domain. I agree that it would be nice if there were fewer steps. For now, that's what we're working with.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Rik1,

As far as I know, this is currently not possible, correct.

When you share a link with HubSpot, this could be understood as many different data points, the Website URL of the contact record, the Company domain name of the company record or another single-line text property.

If you feel strongly about this being a feature, you could request it in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/idb-p/HubSpot_Ideas

Until then, it's probably easiest to copy the URL instead of sharing it, opening the HubSpot app, creating the new company record and pasting the company domain. I agree that it would be nice if there were fewer steps. For now, that's what we're working with.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.