CRM

LanceHaverkamp
Miembro

reset CRM to factory new condition

resolver

Some things didn't get set correctly from the start.  I've downloaded the data, and I'm cleaning it up in a spreadsheet.  How do I reset everything--especially getting rid of form created properties, so I can upload the cleaned contacts, and start fresh?

1 Soluciones aceptada
Krystina
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hi @LanceHaverkamp ,

You can delete the contacts, deals, and company records in the portal by going to the table view of each tool and clicking the check box in the top left hand corner of the table (in the header of the table) and then selecting delete. For a tutorial of how to do this, click here. You can delete properties as well, but there is no great bulk way to restore to default in my estimation. 

Alternatively, you can start completely fresh by creating a new free CRM. That would be what I would do. 

Cheers, 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
Krystina
Solución

resolver

Hi @LanceHaverkamp ,

You can delete the contacts, deals, and company records in the portal by going to the table view of each tool and clicking the check box in the top left hand corner of the table (in the header of the table) and then selecting delete. For a tutorial of how to do this, click here. You can delete properties as well, but there is no great bulk way to restore to default in my estimation. 

Alternatively, you can start completely fresh by creating a new free CRM. That would be what I would do. 

Cheers, 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
RMoll
Miembro

resolver

When you say "Alternatively, you can start completely fresh by creating a new free CRM" do you mean creating a whole new account or just deleting HubSpot and re-installing a fresh copy? Thank you for your time.

0 Me gusta