CRM

MSchütz
Participant

receive notifications for specific inboxes only

SOLVE

Hi

Is there a way to set up notifications for specific inboxes?
For example, I want notifications only, when an email is sent to support@ and not info@

Can I exclude members or teams from getting email notifications that they don´t care about?

Is is possible to connect teams to certain inboxes?

thanks and regards

Malte

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MSchütz,

As far as I know, this is not possible. Neither the notification settings (Settings > Notifications) nor the inbox settings (Settings > Inbox > Inboxes) offer any options here. The only option would be the general inbox access permissions (Settings > Inbox > Inboxes > Access).

Other users have already requested this from the product team: Notification control over separate conversation inboxes

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your context. The product team will review this if the idea gets traction and upvotes.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MSchütz
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, thank you, Karsten. I will upvote the original idea.

best regards

Malte

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MSchütz,

As far as I know, this is not possible. Neither the notification settings (Settings > Notifications) nor the inbox settings (Settings > Inbox > Inboxes) offer any options here. The only option would be the general inbox access permissions (Settings > Inbox > Inboxes > Access).

Other users have already requested this from the product team: Notification control over separate conversation inboxes

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your context. The product team will review this if the idea gets traction and upvotes.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.