Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

"You were assigned a new contact" email

Highlighted
New Contributor

After sending out emails to a large group of contacts, I received emails for several of the contacts with the subject line: You were assigned a new contact 

What does this mean?  These contacts were already in my CRM and I'm the only user.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Regular Contributor

Before you sent the email these contacts were "unassigned" or not assigned to anyone.

After you've sent the email and people open it or fill up a form you'll receive a notification.

Since you're alone on the platform I advice that you unsubscribe from these types of email.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thank you for the explanation but, all contacts in my list were already "assigned" to me.  These few were added to my list at the same time as all others and, in the same way.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @mikegoldnj what can you see when you view the HubSpot Owner Property History for these contacts?

To do so, navigate to the Contact Record > on the left hand-side, under About Contact select View Property History enter HubSpot Owner in the Search Bar. 

The results should show a clearer timeline of ownership assignement and the source of the change. 

0 Upvotes

With the contacts that have been assigned to me, how do I sort all of my contacts from the rest of the contacts in Hubspot's Library?

I want to see just the ones assigned to me...

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @tanner_ray this is possible using Custom Views ...check out how this feature works here.

Custom views will allow you to filter contacts in your CRM by HubSpot Owner. 

0 Upvotes