CRM

gabval

"Updated contacts" on import

SOLVE

Hi, I have imported a contact list in wich some contacts were already in my crm with another mail. At the end of the import, I saw the column "updated contacts" was to 24 and when passing my mouse on the little information icon (i) it says I can see wich contacts where updated with a - in front of the contact.

When importing, the new emails overwrited the old ones and I can't find how to get my old emails back. My problem is that I searched everywhere on how to look at those updated contacts or get the old emails back in a simple way and can't find anywhere the "-" in front of the contact or anywhere that indicated wich contacts are the 24 updated contacts. 

My local french support didn't find a solution and they don't seem to find it either. Can anyone help me please ?

2020-07-01_15-30-46.png2020-07-01_15-32-41.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @gabval,

What I would recommend doing is:

• Create a list of contacts from the import
  • Create a filter (or an active list) in which the first criteria is list membership (which would be the list you created from the import)
  • I would add an additional filter that uses create date and filter by contacts that were created before the date of that import

Unless you imported all of those contacts on the same day, this should show you only the contacts that existed before this import. You may have to go through them individually to see the prior value of their email address.

I hope that helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @gabval,

What I would recommend doing is:

• Create a list of contacts from the import
  • Create a filter (or an active list) in which the first criteria is list membership (which would be the list you created from the import)
  • I would add an additional filter that uses create date and filter by contacts that were created before the date of that import

Unless you imported all of those contacts on the same day, this should show you only the contacts that existed before this import. You may have to go through them individually to see the prior value of their email address.

I hope that helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes