CRM

RicardoCampos
Top Contributor

"Older than today"

SOLVE

Hi! 

I´m trying to create a contacts list based on "last activity date" --> 2 days older than today, but I wouldn´t like to change the date of today every 24 hours. 

Any idea?

Thanks!!

1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

"Older than today"

SOLVE

You're absolutely right - the "more than" option is only available when looking at Contact properties (i.e. not Deal or Company properties).  How odd!

I guess if you have activities which appear on both a contact and a deal this could work for you (I know I do - my deals are normally with one individual at a company), but this opens up the possibility of stuff falling through cracks if activities are logged against other contacts, or the company directly.  

I'd get on the Ideas board and post a suggestion to allow relative date filters for Companies and Deals, as well as contacts.   Could using the Contact property work for you in the meantime?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

"Older than today"

SOLVE

Hi @RicardoCampos,

The option you're looking for is the "Is more than" date filter.  Create a new Active List and choose Contact Properties > Last Activity Date, then set the filter as follows:

Annotation 2020-06-18 113351.pngHope this helps!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
RicardoCampos
Top Contributor

"Older than today"

SOLVE

Thanks @AdamLPW ! I forgot to say that the property is a "deal property", and I can´t find this option 😞 

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

"Older than today"

SOLVE

You're absolutely right - the "more than" option is only available when looking at Contact properties (i.e. not Deal or Company properties).  How odd!

I guess if you have activities which appear on both a contact and a deal this could work for you (I know I do - my deals are normally with one individual at a company), but this opens up the possibility of stuff falling through cracks if activities are logged against other contacts, or the company directly.  

I'd get on the Ideas board and post a suggestion to allow relative date filters for Companies and Deals, as well as contacts.   Could using the Contact property work for you in the meantime?

0 Upvotes
RicardoCampos
Top Contributor

"Older than today"

SOLVE

Nowadays I´m not using the companies, so I´ll check if working on contacts works properly. 

Thanks a lot! I´ll put the idea into the board 🙂

0 Upvotes