CRM

Renegade
Colaborador líder

"Getting Started" problems

resolver

I have two accounts - one for regular users and one for developer.  Each is set up under a different email account.  However, when I test my email connetivity with Hubspot CRM (logged in as normal user), it sends the test email from my developer email account.  In addition, I receive no response.

I know there have been some problems with Hubspot recently.  So, at the moment, I have no idea what is causing the multiple problems I listed above.  Does anyone else?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
erikblues
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

This could also be related to hubspot's servers having some lag these days.

Try to do this again tomorrow. It might be that, even though it looks like you updated your email, hubspot servers haven't applied the change to all services yet.

I would test this again in a week and, if nothing changes, would send it to hubspot support as a bug report.

Or, of course, you could just open a ticket now and let them test if their tool is broken 😉

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
erikblues
Colaborador líder

resolver

Could you describe the exact steps you took to test your email? 

0 Me gusta
Renegade
Colaborador líder

resolver

When I used the "test email" functionality built into the "set up your CRM account" flow chart, it behaved as described.

However, sending emails through the CRM itself DOES work properly.  I did change my email address soon after creating the account.  I suppose there is a bug in the "set up CRM" code that uses the hard coded email address originally used at signup, instead of the current one.  Of course, this is just a guess.

0 Me gusta
erikblues
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

This could also be related to hubspot's servers having some lag these days.

Try to do this again tomorrow. It might be that, even though it looks like you updated your email, hubspot servers haven't applied the change to all services yet.

I would test this again in a week and, if nothing changes, would send it to hubspot support as a bug report.

Or, of course, you could just open a ticket now and let them test if their tool is broken 😉

0 Me gusta