CRM

BLGSmith

"Close Date" will not Clear

SOLVE
Description of issue: any deal I go into that has a close date, when I click on the close date in the top left of the page right under the deal name, then click "clear," it does not clear. It allows me to change it to a different date but it will not just clear. This only started happening yesterday; before that I could always clear the close date whenever I wanted. So now on my deals page, I have a bunch of deals from before with no close date showing up (which is how I want them until we lose the deal or finish the project), but the newer deals all have close dates that show up even though I clicked "clear" on all of them.
The sales rep I spoke with also tested this and was not able to completely clear the close date and said "if you were previously able to do this it sounds like it could be a functionality update," and suggested I create a community post. Please advise. Thank you.
2 Accepted solutions
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BLGSmith,

Can you please send along a video and har file of what you are experiencing? 

I am still able to delete close dates in my portal. Can you confirm that after you delete the value, you are selecting "save" from the bottom of the screen? 

Additionally, can you please confirm this issue occurs across multiple browsers and through an incognito window?

If you can send along a video showing where you are getting stuck, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
BLGSmith
Solution

SOLVE

Thank you for your reply. Per your suggestion, I tried a different browser (Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge) and it works! Thanks again.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BLGSmith,

Can you please send along a video and har file of what you are experiencing? 

I am still able to delete close dates in my portal. Can you confirm that after you delete the value, you are selecting "save" from the bottom of the screen? 

Additionally, can you please confirm this issue occurs across multiple browsers and through an incognito window?

If you can send along a video showing where you are getting stuck, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
BLGSmith
Solution

SOLVE

Thank you for your reply. Per your suggestion, I tried a different browser (Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge) and it works! Thanks again.

0 Upvotes