CRM

RyanWright
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

printing out a set of fields

SOLVE

There is a set of fields in my contact view, for one particular contact, that I want to print out. All of the data types of the fields are text. Is it possible to run a filter/report that will return all of the information in each field in some sort of list so that I can print it out, or, save it as a pdf?

Book a meeting with me: https://www.clearpivot.com/meetings/rwright3
0 Upvotes
3 Accepted solutions
ADMiller18
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

There isn't a default PDF export but you could export the data as an XLS and then re-save the file as a PDF. To save time, you can create and save a custom view with all the contact properties you're interested in. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RyanWright,

There isn't an out-of-the-box feature for this but there are a few ways you could approach this:

In the left sidebar of your contact record, find View all properties and click it. This will take you to a page where you can choose to only display properties with values in them. You can then either use your browsers printing function or copy and paste those properties / values.

karstenkoehler_0-1640759066537.png

If this is something you'll do repeatedly, I'd suggest setting up a saved filtered view. Under Menu > Contacts > Contacts, click Table actions and Edit columns to suit your needs. You can then click Save view for easy later access. This view can be exported easily via Table actions > Export view. Not as a PDF but as spreadsheets.

Any other solution would require custom development using the HubSpot API.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
G-Integrator
Solution

SOLVE

Hy Ryan.

You may use our add-on G-Integrator for HubSpot to download these fields into the Google Spreadsheet (and do the conversion/report/whatever in the sheet). Please see the screenshot below:

GIntegrator_0-1644432175104.png

You will be able to filter the resulted data:

GIntegrator_1-1644432328007.png

3 Replies 3
G-Integrator
Solution

SOLVE

Hy Ryan.

You may use our add-on G-Integrator for HubSpot to download these fields into the Google Spreadsheet (and do the conversion/report/whatever in the sheet). Please see the screenshot below:

GIntegrator_0-1644432175104.png

You will be able to filter the resulted data:

GIntegrator_1-1644432328007.png

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RyanWright,

There isn't an out-of-the-box feature for this but there are a few ways you could approach this:

In the left sidebar of your contact record, find View all properties and click it. This will take you to a page where you can choose to only display properties with values in them. You can then either use your browsers printing function or copy and paste those properties / values.

karstenkoehler_0-1640759066537.png

If this is something you'll do repeatedly, I'd suggest setting up a saved filtered view. Under Menu > Contacts > Contacts, click Table actions and Edit columns to suit your needs. You can then click Save view for easy later access. This view can be exported easily via Table actions > Export view. Not as a PDF but as spreadsheets.

Any other solution would require custom development using the HubSpot API.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
ADMiller18
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

There isn't a default PDF export but you could export the data as an XLS and then re-save the file as a PDF. To save time, you can create and save a custom view with all the contact properties you're interested in. 

0 Upvotes