CRM

laurence_b
Participant

persona: options order

SOLVE

It seems that the persona property has dropdown options that can be ordered, as we can drag and drop the different options/ however when we change that order, it doesn't seem to change anything to the property and as a result cannot be saved (save button greyed out). Isn't this a bug?

1 Accepted solution
laurence_b
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

ah yes!

that's it!

it's a BUG!

who will fix it?

bug with the beta version, the old version works. i'll choose my answer as the answer,

thanks for helping me troubleshoot!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@laurence_b I am not following. Can you share a screen shot? What is your end goal?  Thanks.

laurence_b
Participant

SOLVE

Screenshot 2019-11-05 at 14.59.50.png

as you can see, the options are moveable, but i can't save the order

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@laurence_b when I attempt the same action, I am able to save.  What is your permission level? I am an Admin but not a Super Admin.  If you are not an Admin, can the admin make the changes and have them stick?

0 Upvotes
laurence_b
Participant

SOLVE

I am super admin. not sure where to take it from there. When you move the options the save button gets ungreyed??

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Yes,  @jennysowyrda where are the setting for this? thanks,

Untitled.png

0 Upvotes
laurence_b
Participant

SOLVE

My interface looks totally different. Also I just noticed at the top "This property is provided by HubSpot and cannot be edited". Whatever that means, since i can of course add personae.

As you can see from my interface, I don't have tickboxes. Maybe that's due to the Edition type? (I am currently on free)

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@laurence_b  I am also on the free version. Are you on a MAC? I am on a pc with google chrome browser.  

I go to the gear in the black ribbon.

Then under settings, I go to properties.

Then under contact properties, I search for persona.

then i click on persona

then scroll down to dropdown options. 

0 Upvotes
laurence_b
Participant

SOLVE

Mac, Chrome. Maybe it's because I have the properties BETA new service. I'll try and revert, if it's possible

0 Upvotes
laurence_b
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

ah yes!

that's it!

it's a BUG!

who will fix it?

bug with the beta version, the old version works. i'll choose my answer as the answer,

thanks for helping me troubleshoot!

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@laurence_b I believe there is a challenge with Macs. In your beta do you have a link for feedback? I had on the bottom left a place to leave comments. 

Happy to help.  Look for a group of Mac Users here in the community. They may have other ideas as well.

0 Upvotes