CRM

Humam

new contact to a company inherit the company address details

SOLVE

I wish there is a radio button 🔳 while adding new contact to choose whether we want this contact to inherit the company address details .
that's will save a lot of valuable time.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Humam,

Correct. That is why you will use the custom property on the contact record as I stated. In this case, the contact will not be enrolled unless it meets that criteria. For example, you could create a radio button that says "Contact Address is Same as Company". When it's true, you run the workflow.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Josh

SOLVE

Hi @Humam,

If you have access to workflows (Pro or Enterprise), this is possible. You would essentially set the enrollment criteria to be a custom property like the radio button you mentioned. After the contact is enrolled, you will have the workflow copy over the known physical address from the company to the contact record.

Josh 

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

0 Upvotes
Humam

SOLVE

Hi @Josh ,

we can't do it as workflow, because it is not a rule, obviously not all contacts of a company should have the address of their company

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Humam,

Correct. That is why you will use the custom property on the contact record as I stated. In this case, the contact will not be enrolled unless it meets that criteria. For example, you could create a radio button that says "Contact Address is Same as Company". When it's true, you run the workflow.

Josh 

Josh Curcio

Humam

SOLVE

Okay, 
thank you @Josh 

i will give it a try.

0 Upvotes