CRM

Erik_Shaman

managing contracts

I'm looking for an intelligent solution in Hubspot to manage contract dates of our cutomers using our Saas solution.

In the end I'd like to have an overview of all my customers with start and end date, features they have bought and the products the have bought from the product library.

3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

managing contracts

Hello @Erik_Shaman 

Could you please provide us more details in your Saas solution? 

Where would you like to have this overview? In HubSpot? In a report? Will the products be the HubSpot feature "products"?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Erik_Shaman

managing contracts

Hi Pam,

thank you for asking.

We sell a Saas solution and we use HS for managing companies, contacts, inbound, outbound and sequenses.

I'm looking for an out of the box solution to manage our contracts.

For example, when will the contract end, what is the number of licences, what did my customer pay, what kind of features have they bought?

It would be perfect if I can manage this in HS.
I can imagine it is also possible to send an automated renewal email.

The overview/report/dashboard I mean is like a tabel/spreadsheet with customer, end date, number of licenses etc. 

The HS product library, deals and quotes is already used by us, but as far as I can see this is not suitable for the purpose of managing the contracts. But maybe I oversee the possibilities.

Is this enough info to give me some advise?

Kind regards,

Erik

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

managing contracts

Hi @Erik_Shaman 

Thank you for explaining more about your goal.

If you have custom properties for the end date, number of licenses,  contract end, what is the number of licenses, what did your customer pay, what kind of features have they bought ( this can be a dropdown option for customer properties ), you are able to manage those properties in lists/workflows/filters...

And create custom reports, more information here

It is possible to send an automated renewal email, via workflow, you can create a workflow center on a specific date to send the email to the customer, this article here explains more. 

Are you using any of these features yet mentioned above yet? I will also be including some of our top contributors to advice, hello JanetArmstrong   @JanetArmstrong@AM8,  @Bryantworks, is there anything else you can advise on @Erik_Shaman question? 

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes