Calling

MMUNTZ
Contributor

list view like Calls for logged/future meetings

Is it possible to have a list view of all meetings like the Call View? 

With filter options of logged; future; outcome type?

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @MMUNTZ,

If you're referring to a view exactly like the call index page (Menu > Contacts > Calls), then no, this does not exist.

You can however create a custom report (Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Activities) and display Meeting name, Activity date and other properties you're interested in, selecting a table view.

(Make sure to review the report Filters, adjusting the date range and filtering for Activity type is any of Meeting.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MMUNTZ
Contributor

This is not the solution I was looking for.

I am aware of creating a report, but we have 40+ people that want to work their logged meetings and future meetings from a grid view as opposed to opening each customer.

We would have to create a separate custom report for each person and share it with them or create dashboards for all of them. 

We are a direct sales force, not a telemarketing sales force, meetings is our main method of contact. 

A simple Meetings view(logged and created/future) much like the Call view would be extremely helpful in gaining user adoption and managing their thriving territories. 

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
MMUNTZ
Contributor

I am aware of creating a report, but we have 40+ people that want to work their logged meetings and future meetings from a grid view as opposed to opening each customer.

We would have to create a separate custom report for each person and share it with them or create dashboards for all of them. 

We are a direct sales force, not a telemarketing sales force, meetings is our main method of contact. 

A simple Meetings view(logged and created/future) much like the Call view would be extremely helpful in gaining user adoption and managing their thriving terrritories.  Thank you.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @MMUNTZ,

Sure, that makes sense and it definitely would be useful. As of now, however, this does not exist. I'm not a HubSpot employee, I share solutions and workarounds on my own time.

If you want to submit a request to the product team, you can do so in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. For the time being, reports are the only option.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.