line items - use in workflows

twinloger
Participant

Hi, does anyone know if the items (name, quantity, unit price, margin etc) from line items can be used in workflows? We need to use this data in the properties of the deal in the left bar. Summaries such as TCV, ACV, ARR, MRR are not enough for us. I can't use line items individually in the calculation either. well thank you

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Most Valuable Member

Hi @twinloger,

Could you specify how you want to use them in workflows and the left deal sidebar? What you would like to achieve?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

twinloger
Participant

in line items I have created an item that has a unit price and quantity. Hubspot will only calculate their total amount. We do business in the energy sector, the margin is important to us and not the total amount. I created an individual calculation that calculates my margin and the total volume of electricity supplied. Now I have to enter the data manually. If I could, for example, copy the quantity from line items via workflow to another properties, I can use this data in the calculation and calculate the margin automatically.

0 Upvotes