CRM

SJeremias
Contributor

impressions and CPM's

am trying to find a way so when certain digital products are enterdd on the line items, we can calculate the CPMs.

i dont see where when i define the product to do this unless i missed it? 

so if digital product is $15CPM and there are 500,000 impressions the cost be would (this would be calculated onthe line items. 

i guess i can do this manually if need be....but wanted to know if anyone had a clever way ?????  

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

impressions and CPM's

Hi @SJeremias,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Just to confirm, are you looking to create a calculation property for line items, right?

If that is the case, you can explore all the available options here: Create calculation properties. If you don't find your specific case listed here, it indicates, as you mentioned, that it is currently not possible. In that scenario, for new feature suggestions, please consider posting on our Ideas Forum. If you find a similar idea, give it an upvote and share your unique use case in the comments.
If your idea is not already there, feel free to create a new idea.

Thank you for being part of the discussion!

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
SJeremias
Contributor

impressions and CPM's

thanks for the response...
the goal would be to, on the line item page, where i do have quantity, i enter the total impressions (say 100,000), then enter the "ad rate ", but i cant seem to locate or find the right calculation property to divide this out..when trying to add a new "ad rate". 

i;ve gone thru all the combinations to ensure i can make a calculation field,.but still not there

SJeremias_0-1713565578156.png

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

impressions and CPM's

Hi @SJeremias,

Thanks for the details. 

Let's consult with some of our experts to see if they have any suggestions for you.

Hi @Jnix284, @JuanGomez0818, @Lucila-Andimol - Do you have any advice for @SJeremias?

Thanks!

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes