CRM

LDeCraene

getting mail events from mandrill 1:1 transactional emails

hi everyone,

i am currently trying to get events or email engagements to post whenever a mail is sent to someone in our hubspot contact list using mandrill.

i have been looking for any solutions that may help but none seem to work.

The engagement doesn't need to do a lot/give a lot of information, just 

'X has sent an email to x' or ' x has recieved an email from X'

2 Replies 2
christa
Contributor

I am looking for the same. Did anyone ever get back to you about the ability to have mandrill transactional emails show up in a contact's timeline? The Mailchimp integration does not seem to be the answer for transactional-specific (formally Mandrill) emails.

Events firing for list criteria AND/OR at minimum seeing the email in a contact's timeline to know how these emails fall in cadence with our Hubspot email automation and efforts would be very beneficial. 

I saw Zapier has a way to set up something with transactional mailchimp/mandrill emails but it looks like it is more around Hubspot triggering a mandrill email rather than just logging a mandrill email record in Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LDeCraene 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Mike_Eastwood @DarianVretenar @Ismail do you have any thought for @LDeCraene on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes