CRM

JeroenV

follow up reminder

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm new to Hubspot and would mainly want to use it to follow up on emails that I sent. I would like something like a checkbox that I can click when I send an email that sais "follow up". So that when this person didn't answer me and I log on to Hubspot I see all the emails that I send and upon which I did not receive a reply yet.

Is there some sort of functionality like this?

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
willsmith
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

follow up reminder

SOLVE

HI @JeroenV 

Yes, you can do this, but it requires a little set-up on your part. This means there isn't a "check-box".

This post will give you a few ideas as to how to set this up using sequences and/or workflows. 

If this automation isn't an option, you could also add the filter "Recent Sales Email Open Date" (a sales email is considered a one-to-one email) and filter by: "unknown" or "is between" and specify a certain set of dates. Depending upon how large your contact list is, you may need to do some sifting through your contacts to get the information you are looking for. Save this filter (in the new beta, add the view). 

It takes a little set up, but hopefully this gets the information you need.  If this helps, please mark it as a solution to help the rest of the community. 
Thank you. 
-Will

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
willsmith
Solution

follow up reminder

SOLVE

HI @JeroenV 

Yes, you can do this, but it requires a little set-up on your part. This means there isn't a "check-box".

This post will give you a few ideas as to how to set this up using sequences and/or workflows. 

If this automation isn't an option, you could also add the filter "Recent Sales Email Open Date" (a sales email is considered a one-to-one email) and filter by: "unknown" or "is between" and specify a certain set of dates. Depending upon how large your contact list is, you may need to do some sifting through your contacts to get the information you are looking for. Save this filter (in the new beta, add the view). 

It takes a little set up, but hopefully this gets the information you need.  If this helps, please mark it as a solution to help the rest of the community. 
Thank you. 
-Will