CRM

MITbeaver

error saving note

SOLVE

I have been using Hubspot to enter Contacts for months. I am no longer able to save a Note. Every time I get a message "Error saving note." I searched on Hubspot and neither solution posted works for me (I do NOT have multiple hubspot windows open; clearing the cache does NOT solve the problem).

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MITbeaver
Solution

error saving note

SOLVE

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
I found out that the error message comes when using a slow wifi and trying to save a large Note.
If I saved just a few sentences, Hubspot worked fine. I got errors when the Note was several paragraphs (more than 1 page long when copied to Word) or contained a picture.
If I went to cable instead of wifi, then Hubspot saved even large Notes fine.
So it is a data transfer issue that I can deal with, now that I have identified it.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

error saving note

SOLVE

Hi @MITbeaver,

What browser are you using? Also, is this currently happening with every contact or only certain ones? 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes
MITbeaver
Solution

error saving note

SOLVE

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
I found out that the error message comes when using a slow wifi and trying to save a large Note.
If I saved just a few sentences, Hubspot worked fine. I got errors when the Note was several paragraphs (more than 1 page long when copied to Word) or contained a picture.
If I went to cable instead of wifi, then Hubspot saved even large Notes fine.
So it is a data transfer issue that I can deal with, now that I have identified it.

0 Upvotes