CRM

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

emil not logging incident from Friday

SOLVE

Has this been resolved?  New incoming emails are not logging. I am the only one with a connected email.

Trouble shooting - (not in this order)

disabled and reenabled inbox.

refreshed browser

CRM free

Chrome browser - most recent version

Outlook 365

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Are you still experiencing this issue? You can always find updated statuses for all HubSpot tools at status.hubspot.com

I am not seeing any known incidents reported around this tool during the time frame you are mentioning. If you are still experiencing this issue I would recommend checking your inbox connection first.

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please share specific examples of emails that should have logged that did not?

Thank you,

Jenny

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Are you still experiencing this issue? You can always find updated statuses for all HubSpot tools at status.hubspot.com

I am not seeing any known incidents reported around this tool during the time frame you are mentioning. If you are still experiencing this issue I would recommend checking your inbox connection first.

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please share specific examples of emails that should have logged that did not?

Thank you,

Jenny

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda Hi Jenny,

Looks like one is now logging, although it went back to conversation mode inside HubSpot. Is there a knowledge base I can save on this?  Outlook is not grouping emails together in a thread. For me, this feature is undesirable as I want to know dates and times for each email quickly rather than going through threads. 

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @gelflex-cc,

Is the threading issue happening in Outlook or HubSpot? Can you share sceenshots of where you are getting stuck/what has changed?

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@jennysowyrda 

Only in Hubspot. Outlook is individual emails.  I will look through and send shots. 

0 Upvotes