emails not logging into CRM

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

have a user that everything has been working find when it comes to logging emails to crm and as of Tuesday it stopped.  It looks to work on his system includes the bcc address but nothing shows up.  I have confirmed he is using the correct id and his account is setup properly.  This has been working great for several months.

Not sure where to start but uninstalling and configuring his system to start over.  

thanks for the help.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if there is a limit with this?  I can't figure it out as the user was working up until tuesday and no matter what I do it won't work again.  The odd thing is he doesn't use the track feature yet every email he sends gets tracked.  He does however use the log to crm check and it won't do it no matter what.  The only way to log to the crm is send the email directly from the crm.

Would be nice if there was a way to talk to someone at hubspot and get real answers.  going to make me look for another solution and was even considering purchasing some of their paid services.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @glreber please see this thread SOLVED: Why aren't my emails being logged in the HubSpot CRM? for information on common reasons why this can happen / how to troubleshoot and what to do if you still are having trouble. 

0 Upvotes