CRM

athomas
Participant

dial window keeps closing or not registering

hi all-

i have tried multiple support tickets to no avail.

is anyone else having this issue?  I have googled this and seen others come across this issue in the past.

1.The dial pad window, will close sometimes mid Ext. dial and as you know you have to time it right because if you're too slow, then it will just register the few first numbers and think you're done.

2.The dial pad isn't always registering a click.  I have sent a video to hubspot support and they don't know why its doing that.  Sometimes I have to press a single digit upto 3 times before it registers.

I work fast and was hoping for a more of a consistent response out of HubSpot, but could it be something else that's causing this?

I use, Chrome but I've tried Firefox and Edge/Safari.

Everything is updated and I don't think its an Operating System issue, rather something with browser compatibility or HubSpot itself.

Has anyone gotten around fixing this aside from just calling from your cell phone?

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @athomas ,

Thank you for sharing the behavior you're experiencing.

Would you be able to attach some screenshots or GIFs so that Community members can better understand what is happening on your end?

@Bryantworks , @Josh and @StefaniUAT , have you guys seen this calling behavior in the past? I myself wasn't able to reproduce it in my account.

athomas
Participant

Natsumimori,

Here is a close-up video of the issue. 

https://streamable.com/21ugms

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the video @athomas !

I am reaching out to the internal team to see if there's anything we can try to solve this.

Meanwhile, I will tag in other Community members to see if anyone experienced the same behavior.

@Phil_Vallender and @piersg , have you seen this behavior in the past??

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @athomas ,

The internal team made the change to not close out the dialpad while you're inputting the numbers. Could you check it on your end?

athomas
Participant

Hello!

It does seem the window is continuing to stay open which is awesome 🙂

Can you ask the internal team if they would allow the NUMPAD to dial out the extentions as well if I don't want to click the numbers with my mouse?

This would solve any registering/dialing issues once and for all and increase productivity.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @athomas ,

I'm glad to hear the dialpad stays open on your end.

Dialing out on the number pad/keyboard is not something planned to be implemented right now. However, we appreciate your feedback and I'd suggest posting it in the Ideas Forum so that other Community members can upvote. (If you've already posted in the past, could you please share the link for anyone who come across to this thread?)

0 Upvotes