CRM

Jenny26
Top Contributor

delete non-hubspot form

SOLVE

Hello,

We use both hubspot forms and non-hubspot forms. I don't want every one our non-hubspot forms (just a few specific ones) to be imported in to our CRM

• If I delete a non-hubspot form from the forms dashboard. Will it no longer be imported into our CRM?
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

delete non-hubspot form

SOLVE

Hi @Jenny26,

According to this post, the form will reappear after its deletion with the next submission.

As far as workarounds go, this one should work: Ignore a specific non-Hubspot form from being collected

I'd recommend upvoting this request to the HubSpot product team for a better solution: Exclude Some Non-Hubspot Forms From Site

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
JFuentesZ
Participant

delete non-hubspot form

SOLVE

If you have access to Workflows, would this not be a more appropriate workaround?

Screenshot_3.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

delete non-hubspot form

SOLVE

Hi @Jenny26,

According to this post, the form will reappear after its deletion with the next submission.

As far as workarounds go, this one should work: Ignore a specific non-Hubspot form from being collected

I'd recommend upvoting this request to the HubSpot product team for a better solution: Exclude Some Non-Hubspot Forms From Site

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Jenny26
Top Contributor

delete non-hubspot form

SOLVE

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
BukunmiOdetayo
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

delete non-hubspot form

SOLVE

Hi @Jenny26 

Here's the trick:

Just login to your website (I suppose it's a WordPress website) and deactivate the specific forms on the exact pages where they appear. Deleting the non-hubspot forms from the hubspot dashboard might not completely solve the problem, as long as you still have the integration active/intact and these forms live on certain pages where your site visitors can engage with them.

Let me know if this helps.

Warmest regards,

Bukunmi

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Jenny26
Top Contributor

delete non-hubspot form

SOLVE

Thank you so much for your reply! Unfortunately, it's not that simple as we don't use Wordpress in this way. We still need these specific forms to work but just not import into HubSpot.

Thanks again!

0 Upvotes