CRM

ymbadev

deals , show or not show won and closed

SOLVE

Hi everyone ! i wanted to know if theres a way that when i look at all my deal list it will not show the deals that are closed  won or lost ...?

im trying to see only what i know its still  proccess ..

please help 😆 

thank you !
ben.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ymbadev

You need to apply a filter to your deal list excluding the closed won and lost deals.

You do this by filtering on deal stage, selecting 'is none of' and then picking 'All Closed Won' and any of your Closed Lost deal stages. Click Apply Filter. 

Then you can save this filter as a saved view. 

To save, click the Save button and give the view a name. In future, you will always be able to access this view from the 'All Saved Filters' link just beneath 'All Deals'. 

Full instruction on saving a filtered view here: Create saved filters

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ymbadev

You need to apply a filter to your deal list excluding the closed won and lost deals.

You do this by filtering on deal stage, selecting 'is none of' and then picking 'All Closed Won' and any of your Closed Lost deal stages. Click Apply Filter. 

Then you can save this filter as a saved view. 

To save, click the Save button and give the view a name. In future, you will always be able to access this view from the 'All Saved Filters' link just beneath 'All Deals'. 

Full instruction on saving a filtered view here: Create saved filters

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
T_Dog
Participant

SOLVE

Hi there,

I've just followed your instruction and I now have no deals showing under 'Won' or 'Lost' making my deal baord look crowded. 

Is trhere any way I can now stlop those deal stage columns appearing? Seems like a waste of screen real estate if they are just left there are all empty.

Thanks

0 Upvotes