CRM

triciaboer

custom organize deals in company or contact record

I would like to be able to customize my view of deals in a contact or company record.  Right now, it is jumbled up, it's not listed based on date, closed, won.  Usually I just want to see which deals are still open.  Or sometimes it would be helpful to be able to list them chronologically, or by deal type, etc.

3 Replies 3
DStern
Participant

The issue for us is that deal are no in any order, we want them in date order, newest to oldest. Please help.

Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 11.34.04 AM.png

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @triciaboer ,

Can you share how you are viewing your deals in contacts or companies?
If you are talking about the deal activities on the contact dashboard, then you cannot modify it.
It will be based on the date of the activity.  

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

RyanWright
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

I'm not sure that that is actually possible. Unless there is a modification option somewhere in the Deals view module inside of a contact record, you can mark the stage of a Deal and have it show up in the listed Deals associated with that contact record, but I don't think you can modify the orientation (example: sorting) of the way the Deals show up. I think this is true for both Contact records as well as Company records. 

I agree, though, it would be nice to be able to just click on the stage field, for instance, and sort the view right there in that contact or company record. 

Book a meeting with me: https://www.clearpivot.com/meetings/rwright3