CRM

bdesilva
Contributor

connect to my files on sharepoint

SOLVE

Our file system of record is Sharepoint. All the files for the sales process are there and we cannot upload them to Hubspot. Is there any way to link/connect to Sharepoint Online and be able to see and access the files from Sales?

2 Accepted solutions
arpingajjar
Solution

SOLVE

Here is a brief outline on how it can be achieved:

1. Call the REST API in HubSpot. This article gives a detailed description on the endpoints.
2. Once you can retrieve the data from Hubspot the next step is to load it on a SharePoint List.

If you are working with Node.Js I would recommend using the “sp-pnp-js” library for authenticating and working with SharePoint. Here is the link to that library.

3. Finally, to schedule this, I published the code to Azure as an Azure Function. Here is some documentation on how to work with Azure Functions.

https://sohodragon.nyc/hubspot-sync-to-a-sharepoint-list-2/

View solution in original post

SiddharthGarg91
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

This is possible through a marketplace app. 2-way sync with Sharepoint on all hubSpot records (contacts / companies / deals / tickets / tasks)

Here's a video for anyone who might be interested

The app's available here.

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11
iladelph19
Contributor

SOLVE

HubSpot, first in making you pay for basic basic functionality, first in friendship.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @iladelph19 To assist you better, could you please provide more details about the issues you're encountering while trying to connect to your files on SharePoint? Once I have a better understanding of the specific challenges you're facing, I'll do my best to help resolve them promptly.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
SiddharthGarg91
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

This is possible through a marketplace app. 2-way sync with Sharepoint on all hubSpot records (contacts / companies / deals / tickets / tasks)

Here's a video for anyone who might be interested

The app's available here.

mikebrown
Contributor

SOLVE

This is exactly what we need, however I cannot believe that Hubspot has not implemented something itself.  To be honest we are very much over paying thousands of dollars to Hubspot every month only to have to pay even more via 3rd party apps to get the functionality that should already be in the software.  There is so much that we need to have implemented into the software that it has become nearly unusable and a lot of our reps have gone back to their own systems.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing @SiddharthGarg91!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
CGooley
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Any updates on this?

0 Upvotes
nspmarketing
Participant

SOLVE
I agree with this request. Check out the video explaining why in our blog 
sgriggs63
Participant

SOLVE

Couldn't agree more.  All of our account documents live within Sharepoint and accessible through link only.  No way to implement this in with the Attachments.  You have the drop downs for Attach file and utilize the different ways.  The ability to attach a document through link.

arpingajjar
Solution

SOLVE

Here is a brief outline on how it can be achieved:

1. Call the REST API in HubSpot. This article gives a detailed description on the endpoints.
2. Once you can retrieve the data from Hubspot the next step is to load it on a SharePoint List.

If you are working with Node.Js I would recommend using the “sp-pnp-js” library for authenticating and working with SharePoint. Here is the link to that library.

3. Finally, to schedule this, I published the code to Azure as an Azure Function. Here is some documentation on how to work with Azure Functions.

https://sohodragon.nyc/hubspot-sync-to-a-sharepoint-list-2/

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @bdesilva at this time, it is only possible to import files from Dropbox, Google Drive and Box. 

You can however drag/drop files into your Documents tool. 

You can also vote for a Zapier integration between HubSpot and Sharepoint here

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 11.32.18.png

--Frank--
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

Now in 2019, would it be possible to connect a O365 sharepoint folder as a repository?

We'd like to not add a new service and it will be helpfull to be able to have some sort of (file) integration between HS and O365