connect to my files on sharepoint

Regular Contributor

Our file system of record is Sharepoint. All the files for the sales process are there and we cannot upload them to Hubspot. Is there any way to link/connect to Sharepoint Online and be able to see and access the files from Sales?

3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hey @bdesilva at this time, it is only possible to import files from Dropbox, Google Drive and Box. 

You can however drag/drop files into your Documents tool. 

You can also vote for a Zapier integration between HubSpot and Sharepoint here

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 11.32.18.png

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Now in 2019, would it be possible to connect a O365 sharepoint folder as a repository?

We'd like to not add a new service and it will be helpfull to be able to have some sort of (file) integration between HS and O365

0 Upvotes

Here is a brief outline on how it can be achieved:

1. Call the REST API in HubSpot. This article gives a detailed description on the endpoints.
2. Once you can retrieve the data from Hubspot the next step is to load it on a SharePoint List.

If you are working with Node.Js I would recommend using the “sp-pnp-js” library for authenticating and working with SharePoint. Here is the link to that library.

3. Finally, to schedule this, I published the code to Azure as an Azure Function. Here is some documentation on how to work with Azure Functions.

https://sohodragon.nyc/hubspot-sync-to-a-sharepoint-list-2/

0 Upvotes