CRM

mboo

complicated system

SOLVE

How do you obtain the degree you need to work out to use tyhis system ????????? So complicated 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

complicated system

SOLVE

Hi @mboo,

When you first start working with HubSpot it might seem complicated but – as someone who experienced the same a few years back – it will get better.

If you haven't looked into the certifications yet, I'd highly recommend the HubSpot Sales Software certification course. Afterwards, this Get started knowledge base article is a great place to start.

Any questions that might come up during this process you can type into the search engine of your choice and you'll be either taken to a knowledge base article or to a community post.

Classroom trainings would also be an option, if you're looking for a more interactive format.

Hope is helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

complicated system

SOLVE

Hi @mboo,

As a single, self-taught HS user at a firm where I have to deal with all our sales & marketing AND learn the tools myself, the best bit of advice I can give is this...

Don't try to become an expert on everything overnight.  Find out which bits you really need to know, and learn them well.  Over time, you can add to your use of the system.  

Compared with other CRM tools, such as MS Dynamics and SalesForce, I find HS really intuitive and friendly.  Most importantly, it's quite forgiving of early errors!  

If you need assistance with anything in particular, just ask the community.  You'll always get a non-judgemental and friendly response here.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

complicated system

SOLVE

Hi @mboo,

As a single, self-taught HS user at a firm where I have to deal with all our sales & marketing AND learn the tools myself, the best bit of advice I can give is this...

Don't try to become an expert on everything overnight.  Find out which bits you really need to know, and learn them well.  Over time, you can add to your use of the system.  

Compared with other CRM tools, such as MS Dynamics and SalesForce, I find HS really intuitive and friendly.  Most importantly, it's quite forgiving of early errors!  

If you need assistance with anything in particular, just ask the community.  You'll always get a non-judgemental and friendly response here.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

complicated system

SOLVE

Hi @mboo,

When you first start working with HubSpot it might seem complicated but – as someone who experienced the same a few years back – it will get better.

If you haven't looked into the certifications yet, I'd highly recommend the HubSpot Sales Software certification course. Afterwards, this Get started knowledge base article is a great place to start.

Any questions that might come up during this process you can type into the search engine of your choice and you'll be either taken to a knowledge base article or to a community post.

Classroom trainings would also be an option, if you're looking for a more interactive format.

Hope is helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.