CRM

TMathis6

color marking in the contacts

SOLVE

In our case, it would be a great help to be able to color-code contacts. Currently we have to create and fill our own fields for this, but the user always has to scroll down to see the corresponding field. If there was a possibility to add a red label directly at the top of the contact (if a user is locked for example), that would be a great help.

maybe three different cases.
green label, orange label and red label. 

An example of this would be Trello. There you have the possibility to insert different labels
I have added a sample photo

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-29 um 11.59.46.png

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TMathis6,

This is currently not possible but has been requested by other users before: Color code to easily identify and classify contacts 

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your added context. The product team evaluates these requests based on their popularity. I also gave it a thumbs up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TMathis6,

This is currently not possible but has been requested by other users before: Color code to easily identify and classify contacts 

I'd recommend upvoting and commenting with your added context. The product team evaluates these requests based on their popularity. I also gave it a thumbs up.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.