CRM

major-Tom
Participant

cannot change call outcome on a deal that the user owns

SOLVE

users in our call center (not admin roles) cannot change the call outcome after they talk with a customer. I can change the outcome with my user permissions as an admin. Can I enable it for them in properties, or is it not possible? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @major-Tom,

For a full list of user permissions within HubSpot, I wanted to share this resource.

Can you share more about how the users are making the calls? Are they on the contact record within HubSpot? Are they making the calls externally and then logging them? The more information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
hassanali

SOLVE

As an admin, you typically have the ability to change user permissions. If the system allows, you can update the properties or settings to grant users the capability to modify call outcomes. However, this depends on the specific call center software you're using. Check the user permission settings or consult the software's documentation to confirm if this change is permissible.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @major-Tom,

For a full list of user permissions within HubSpot, I wanted to share this resource.

Can you share more about how the users are making the calls? Are they on the contact record within HubSpot? Are they making the calls externally and then logging them? The more information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
major-Tom
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you. 

0 Upvotes