CRM

major-Tom
Participante

cannot change call outcome on a deal that the user owns

resolver

users in our call center (not admin roles) cannot change the call outcome after they talk with a customer. I can change the outcome with my user permissions as an admin. Can I enable it for them in properties, or is it not possible? 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @major-Tom,

For a full list of user permissions within HubSpot, I wanted to share this resource.

Can you share more about how the users are making the calls? Are they on the contact record within HubSpot? Are they making the calls externally and then logging them? The more information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
hassanali
Miembro

resolver

As an admin, you typically have the ability to change user permissions. If the system allows, you can update the properties or settings to grant users the capability to modify call outcomes. However, this depends on the specific call center software you're using. Check the user permission settings or consult the software's documentation to confirm if this change is permissible.

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Solución

resolver

Hi @major-Tom,

For a full list of user permissions within HubSpot, I wanted to share this resource.

Can you share more about how the users are making the calls? Are they on the contact record within HubSpot? Are they making the calls externally and then logging them? The more information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
major-Tom
Participante

resolver

Thank you. 

0 Me gusta