CRM

MSchütz
Participant

better organized attachments in pipelines

Hi,

we have many orders for different customers that come from just 1 email-address.

Each of these mails containg 1 attachment with the acutal purchase order.

Currently the plan is to process these orders in tickets pipelines, but it seems the workflow is a bit overburdened. Is it possible to have the quick view in pipelines (the one that opens on the right side of the window when clicking a ticket) display only the one attachment that was sent with the email/ticket?

regards

Malte

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MSchütz
Participant

Hey Ray @digitalkrewe ,

Yes, that´s the panel I mean.

this pipeline is for one type of incoming orders only. They all come from a platform that sends via 1 email-address. However, all these orders are intended for many different customers/accounts. As it is now, all attachments are being shown when clicking the ticket. You can see it in the screenshot here. Is it possible to show only the attachments that belong to the e-mail or ticket?

I understand having previous attachments in contact or company panel visible is very helpful, but in tickets/pipelines it is confusing.

best regards Malte

beispieltickets.png

0 Upvotes
digitalkrewe
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Hey @MSchütz,

I'm not sure if I understand the question, but I'll give it a shot. 

When you say, "quick view in pipelines," are you referring to the panel in the screenshot below? If yes, do you want to remove the four sections before the attachment section?

Are your customers sending the orders directly to your team inbox email?

digitalkrewe_0-1643395523697.png

Cheers,

Ray