• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • Jef39 on December 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    We have a list of SaaS Products. We want to manage the upgrades and add-ons available for each product (other products). Each product may have zero, one or more other products assoiciated in this way (ie they are suitable upgrades / add-ons). How c...
  • HNunez on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi there! I was wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me using the Search api. When I use the the filterGroups parameter I get an error with the "operator" params. I have tried all the avaliable options for its value and even I tried ...
  • PMarkhauser on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi there, just wondering. when retrieving a deal ID from an account is there anyway to retrieve it from the account page rather than retrieving it from the URL?
    HubSpot Moderator
    December 03, 2021 08:13
    Hi @PMarkhauser , Thank you so much for reaching out to us! You should be able to achieve this by going to you Deals > All Views > Ho...
  • IreneG on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there, I would like to be able to associate deals with campaigns in order to have a better view on what is driving what. I thought I could create a custom dropdown field that uses the campaign name values, but apparently I can't. Has anyone...
    Participant
    December 03, 2021 08:27
    Hi @IreneG , if you're using HubSpot's campaign tool you can associate assets with a campaign. That way if new contacts are generated from a camp...
  • FF2 on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I crated a property field in which the lead status is saved. I would now like to build an automation that automatically sets all leads who have completed a sequence to the end to the lead status "Not interested". How can I best achieve this? With a ...
    Hall of Famer
    December 03, 2021 05:52
    Hi @FF2 , This could be achieved with a contact-based workflow like the one below: Let me know if you have any follow-up quest...
  • MGummesson on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello! I have struggled to create a report to add to my BDR's dashboards to measure sequence activity without success. I already measure activity in form of calls, responses to emails, tasks, and so forth with the standardized activity report. What ...
    Hall of Famer
    December 03, 2021 00:36
    Hi @MGummesson , Which subscription level are you on? (Free, Starter, Professional, Enterprise) One of the default reports that you migh...
  • Solved
    TGCanada on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi! I am very new to CRM and to hubspot and was wondering how to customize a "View" tab in companies so that it shows only a few of the companies in that tab and not every company added? Bit more background: We are a small business and have added...
    December 02, 2021 11:11
    Nevermind - I was able to connect with a live chat agent and they pointed me toward this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-cus...
  • TJain858 on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello to every one, Recently, the "associated company ID" property has been dropped from contact view which has been causing lots of trouble to analyze data. Is it a bug from Hubspot ? How is everyone coping with the change?
    Hall of Famer
    December 02, 2021 21:27
    Hi @TJain858 , Could you specify which contact view are you referring to – the contact index page (Menu > Contacts > Contacts) or the si...
  • JordanBlair on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    We opted into the Beta where we can associate multiple companies to a deal and use the labels to differentiate between those orgs inside the Deal. However, we need to be able to differentiate between the "primary" company and the other associated co...
    December 03, 2021 07:10
    Hi @MandyDROS , Thank you for looking into this. That is odd because I do not get that field to show up. You'll see the field called "Primary C...
  • Nebula on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Is there a way to only fill "Date and Month"? (as most people on the internet don't divulge YOB), e.g. on LinkedIn and FB, one knowing the day can send the greetings. Greeting B'day is a great chance to build personal rapport and open the discussio...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    December 02, 2021 21:47
    Hi @Nebula , Are you getting this info on HubSpot form? Date of Birth property in HubSpot is a single line property and not the date picker. You c...
  • Solved
    CharlieTG on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    9 Replies
    How can I edit my current signature? I want to remove the photo and then make sure everything is aligned properly once the photo is removed. It won't allow me to switch to Simple mode because I currently have HTML elements. I do not know how to read...
    Hall of Famer
    December 02, 2021 21:35
    Great, @CharlieTG . If you want others to be able to find information like this more easily, you can mark my earlier post as a solution . I'd appre...
  • TChung4 on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I created a custom Property for contacts and companies a while ago for different source options. Today, the custom property has been removed from the company information. I can still see it when I go into manage properties but it no longer c...
    HubSpot Moderator
    December 03, 2021 11:56
    Hi @TChung4 , Thank you for reaching out to us! It sounds like you are trying to restore a deleted property. You would wanna follow the steps...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors