• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • TChung4 on December 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, I created a custom Property for contacts and companies a while ago for different source options. Today, the custom property has been removed from the company information. I can still see it when I go into manage properties but it no longer c...
  • CharlieTG on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    What is the difference between "Sent" and "Delivered" email? Is my Sent email just floating around in cyberspace? Caught by their spam filter but not a true bounce? I am assuming all my mail is sent unless I get a bounce notification. Do I need to ...
    Hall of Famer
    December 01, 2021 21:21
    Hi @CharlieTG , "Sent" refers to all contacts on your selected recipient lists minus blocked recipients (exclusion lists) – essentially thes...
  • ameade19 on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey everyone, We are running a HUG event all about database hygiene and organizing your portal and I wanted to get some feedback and thoughts on a few things. 1. What is your biggest challenge in keeping your data accurate and organized?...
    Participant
    December 01, 2021 14:15
    My biggest challenge currently is that HubSpot sales pipeline reports (velocity, conversion, etc) only work if the pipeline stages are started from t...
  • mdrnd on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi there, I'd like to create a call report based on company calls and contact calls all together. When I try to log a call, I can do that for both companies and contacts. But when I try to create a call report based on the contacts called, I can...
    Hall of Famer
    December 01, 2021 21:32
    Hi @mdrnd , This can be achieved as a single object or a custom report. Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom r...
  • MHechtel on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am looking for a solution to further subdivide acquired customers (contacts with Lifecycle: Customer). We can't use the lead status for this, we use it to further subdivide SQLs. For customers, we would like to be able to report for example how ma...
    Community Manager
    December 02, 2021 05:51
    Hi @MHechtel , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I would probably approach this by setting up a custom property , but I also wan...
  • PDavis9 on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Can I add a column with a note in a static list view?
    Community Manager
    December 02, 2021 03:09
    Hi @PDavis9 Thank you for reaching out. There is no direct way to do this, however what I could think of would be to create a custom ...
  • Solved
    TAppleton on December 01, 2021
    1 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi , Any help appreciated. My issue is that close date won't import for Deals using Excel import. I have tried dates with and without times and tried these against all three imput formats (DD/MM/YY , MM/DD/YY and YYYY/MM/DD within the ...
    December 01, 2021 09:33
    Hi Lucila, Thanks for the response. PREVIEW The issue was that the import was mapping Close date to Customer rather than the Deal. Once ...
  • RHolland3 on December 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Just started, and cannot use HubSpot calling because it has been disabled. As a free user i think I can have 15 minutes calling. This is great to test it before upgrading my account. Not sure how to get it unblocked
    Community Manager
    December 02, 2021 02:57
    Hi @RHolland3 Thank you for reaching out. Do you have a " Calling is temporarily deactivated " message? If yes, can you consult thi...
  • KevinKelly on November 30, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi all, I support an organization that works with over 100 colleges. We want to use Hubspot to track all 100+ colleges' progress on several different projects. From what I can tell*, the best way to do this involves the following: Create"Company"...
    Participant | Platinum Partner
    December 01, 2021 10:20
    @KevinKelly , I have and it works very well! Do you have any questions on the dashboards? Let me know and I will give you feedback on...
  • RoseSantos on November 30, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I need help with syncing Google Contacts with Hubspot. I need to sync my Google Contacts including their labels into Hubspot. I've tried the steps provided on syncing but when I get to the part where I need to choose (attached screenshot for more c...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    November 30, 2021 22:45
    Hi @RoseSantos , When we sync data b/w google contacts and HubSpot via Operations Hub, we sync the values of the lables or propeties. For example ...
  • BBiron on November 30, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I would like to be able to update an Age property based on the rocord's DOB. If a record's DOB = today, I want to be able to update that record's Age accordingly (+1) . Any ideas on how I might be able to do that?
    Participant | Platinum Partner
    November 30, 2021 16:26
    Zapier may be a good solution if you don't have Operations Hub. You can use their variable for today's date and time and then run an equation...
  • B1 on November 30, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, Is there a way to have the Hubspot campaign ID from UI ? Where a campaign is associated to a marketing email, I find the Hubspot campaign ID in the Email details (named Internal Hubspot ID) but can we access it from the campaign itself ? Than...
    B1
    December 01, 2021 06:09
    Hi, Here's where I found the campaign ID. We need this ID to use it in Salesforce in order to sync campaigns between the two systems. In fact, ...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors