• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • DT2 on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I have set up an integration between Hubspot and Mailerlite. It is generally working fine but I've noticed a handful of contacts are not syncing from Hubspot to Mailerlite. There is no reason I can see why they wouldn't. There is no difference betwe...
  • RSiddula on January 20, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello Community, My org is not really using the lead status property insted they are completely relying on deal stages alone, I am trying to get the best usage of lead status property but I don't really have a strong reason to convence my superv...
    Hall of Famer
    January 20, 2022 00:44
    Hi @RSiddula , The Lead Status property describes the sub-stages within a Sales Qualified Lead lifecycle stage, see here . They're b...
  • Solved
    mdrnd on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hey everyone, Trying to build a lead score based no list membership and marketing activities. What I'd like to do is that 1) I'd like to create a trigger with 2 or more list memberships. When a contact is a member of at least 2 lists, the l...
    Participant
    January 19, 2022 12:08
    Great, thanks.
  • JPlumley8 on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi - I am new to Hubspot, so sorry if this is very obvious. Two tasks are missing from my list of tasks at app.hubspot.com/tasks. I can still find the tasks by looking at the contacts, but their titles have been crossed out with a strikethough...
    Hall of Famer
    January 19, 2022 10:50
    Hi @JPlumley8 , This task was completed by a user already, that's why it's formatted with a strikethrough. By clicking the green checkmark ico...
  • leemak on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello Everyone, My company has recently signed up for Hubspot and we are in the process of developing our CRM. We manufacturer Rodeo event equipment and both retail and wholesale. We are trying to set up a follow up schedule that is reoccur...
    Key Advisor
    January 19, 2022 06:39
    Hi @leemak , Not sure if Workflows are the way forward here, as they're essentially logical decision trees (if A then X, else Y...) and there'...
  • Solved
    Phlukeman on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi Everyone - I did a marketing email out to contacts. Once the email went out it showed Top engaged contacts with a number aside of it. I went to the contact record and on the right it shows the email being opened numerous times. I am assumi...
    Participant
    January 19, 2022 06:22
    Thank you for your reply. I understand the fraudulent activity could bump up the number, but it is interesting that Hubspot uses that number in thei...
  • Solved
    Tymophiy on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi there, I have a question. Is it possible to have board icons view like in deals, tickets, etc but in contacts?   Kind regards, Tymophiy  
    Participant
    January 19, 2022 04:34
    Thank you a lot.
  • CSebastian on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, We have an AngularJs 1.2 SPA website. We want to entities to be registered on hubspot when there an interest is expressed. We have non-hubspot form. Is it possible to track the pageviews and form submissions ?Is Can we do this without Goo...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    January 19, 2022 05:17
    Hi @CSebastian , In order to capture form submission from an external website to HubSpot, either yu have to put HS tracking code on your website o...
  • jimmerxx on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi There First time post, so be gentle! I've got a custom form on my website, and i'm simply trying to map my input field (Postcode), to the existing hubspot property (Postal Code). The knowledge base is a bit vague, I just need to know what I n...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    January 19, 2022 05:45
    Hi @jimmerxx , Non-HubSpot form fields cannot be manually mapped. HubSpot will automatically try to map form fields to existing contact pr...
  • FWBKK on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Dear All, Im still getting used to the novelty of Hubspot and was trying to find the answer in the tutorials but could not find a clear response. We currently do have different Pipelines (Sales/Recruiting/BD). When creating a deal however, a...
    Hall of Famer
    January 18, 2022 21:45
    Hi @FWBKK , This is currently not possible but the HubSpot product team is currently working on this: Require specific deal properties based ...
  • Solved
    wqidwai on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi Experts, I am new to hubSpot. I need to achieve a task in hubSpot that when Contact is created I need to run a Workflow, but I can't find any trigger like onCreate or something like that. looking for guidance Thanks Wajih
    January 19, 2022 19:44
    Thanks Karsten appreciate it very helpful Regards Wajih
  • lucille123 on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I operate a small chiropractic clinic and use Hubspot as a way of keeping track of my referral sources with other professionals. I have a physician liaison who updates Hubspot regularly. Is there a way to have her gmail account connected as wel...
    Participant
    January 19, 2022 00:28
    Hi @lucille123 , It's Certainly possible for your physician liaison to connect their email to HubSpot so emails are logged by following the steps...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors