• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • Mkhan0 on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I am using a free account and facing an issue regarding call log, when I log a call and refresh a page it gets lost. Not only me my other users has the same problem for the last 1 hour.
    October 20, 2021 00:57
    thank you for your feedback but i did the same still have this problem
  • ITepoot on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, My send email button is greyed out for all my contacts on the web version of HubSpot. I have tried clearing my cache, opening an incongito window and trying again. I am on an iPad pro using Safari which has a full desktop-class client that ...
  • Dolly8 on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I accidentally deleted all the contents of a custom property on all our contacts. We have a custom property called contact type sub category. It has a list of 8 drop down types. I went in to add another one, and it looked like I added a bl...
  • EdwardPeck on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi I run webcasts and add contacts to a new static list everytime someone signs up. I want to select a group of regular attendees - those who have a high count of membership of static lists. Is there a simple way of achieving this? ...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    October 19, 2021 12:26
    Hi @EdwardPeck , On the starter plan, I believe this will be challenging. On Pro you have a couple of options: Use a Score propert...
  • bakelmion on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We currently run a unique call center where we provide third party agents for multiple small clients. Our agents are contracted to work with multiple clients at the same time. The challenge we have is that our agents have to be logged in multiple ...
    Community Manager
    October 19, 2021 19:58
    @KTownsend and @HubDoPete , do you have any tips or advice that you can share here?
  • Carla on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hey guys 🙂 I am trying to keep track of the number of customers we have. Each company who's a paying customer has got the respective role assigned (in our case "member"). I would like to see how many "members" we had each month but I can't find...
    Contributor
    October 20, 2021 01:00
    Hy Phil 🙂 thanks for the hint. I now created a workflow that automatically sets a company with our custom property "member" to "customer" i...
  • Marion12 on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, Our office uses HubSpot + DialPad to keep track of client interactions. This is what I envision happening: Is there any way that we can set it up this way with HubSpot + DialPad? If yes, can you point me to the right resourc...
    Community Manager
    October 19, 2021 02:31
    Hi @Marion12 Thank you for reaching out. I couldn't find a similar thread on Community but I can see that there is a DialPad HubSpot ...
  • Huble_Connor on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have a portal with Insights enabled and some fields aren't populating. I know in the Knowledge Base note it talks about how Insights won't overwrite fields set by users. So I have two questions: 1) Does a user deleting values out of a field ...
    Community Manager
    October 19, 2021 08:27
    Hi @Huble_Connor , Thank you for your question! I just wanted to let you know that I've reached out to the team who is in charge of the Insigh...
  • KDeSimone on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Last week, over 6000 unknown contacts were added to our customer database and we cannot understand how they were added or where they came from. The first and last names were entered as the email addresses, almost seems like Hubspot was hacked? Anyon...
    Participant
    October 18, 2021 10:27
    We dont see a link in your signature but she will email you right away thanks
  • WHsu on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Hubspot community, We currently set each contact and deals to be view as " owned" only for individual sales, then sales team leader will see " team only" then the top executives can see everything. For some projects, our sales do work t...
    October 18, 2021 10:22
    Hi @WHsu , If you plan to keep the user permissions the same, my opinion is that the best way to make this happen would be to create a custom ...
  • PierreA on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I'm looking for a custom property that would calculate the number of days between last contact was seen (last visit) and today please. EG : last seen on April 1st 2020, if today is April 15 2020 => answer=15. This is not linked ...
    October 18, 2021 06:30
    Hi @PierreA , You'll have to create a calculated property to calculate "Time Between". There is already a property called "Time Last Seen" whi...
  • BB33 on October 16, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi , im creating a hubspot form. i want to set translations , but i can not translate missingRequiredFields. please check this link : ``` https://codesandbox.io/s/hubspot-form-render-in-react-forked-xreni?file=/src/App.js ``` missingRequire...
    Community Manager
    October 18, 2021 06:48
    Hi @BB33 Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts on this - @tjoyce @BootstrapC do you have any thoughts for ...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors