• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • fhdulay on November 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    "So the one of the agent says this is a solution but I'm not a developer:" Blog 'tag pages' they pull from the same template that the blog listing page used ( here ). Within the 'Blog Content' module, if you click to edit the 'Edit listing temp...
  • CChristensen on November 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    When creating a sequence, I'd like it to auto-end once I select a specific Lead Status. For instance, the Lead Status starts at "new." When I reach out, I switch it to "attempted to contact." However, if I actually connect but the contact doesn't wa...
    Hall of Famer
    November 29, 2021 12:13
    Great, I was confused for a moment, too. Have a great day, @CChristensen !
  • vrani on November 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, it would be great if someone can help me asnwer the following question. 1. If you Sync ownership between contacts and companies what happen with the contacts that dont hace a company?
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    November 29, 2021 07:08
    Hi @vrani , Contacts that don't have a company will remain unowned until the ownership is manually set or until they are associated with an ow...
  • CarolineB on November 29, 2021
    1 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I'm Caroline from VOénergies . I would like to know if you can add a tool for searching duplicates in Hubspot (menu contacts). Or if something already exist for merging 2 contact sheets ? (as we can for with transactions) ? It will be really bet...
    Hall of Famer
    November 29, 2021 11:54
    Hi @CarolineB , Yes, this is possible in HubSpot but requires a Professional or Enterprise subscription. You can find the instructions here: ...
  • Ran-ST on November 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    7 Replies
    How can I set contacts as marketing 'on demand' using the API or any other hubspot tool? For example, we might have many contacts but only some of them are interested in the newsletter. When the user clicks subscribe to newsletter on our website...
    Key Advisor
    November 29, 2021 08:31
    Ah okay @Ran-ST , you could also set this up to auto-set these to Marketing Contacts in that case. Scroll to the "Set contacts created by API key...
  • LFrazier on November 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I am just getting started with the free version of the CRM and am super confused about the conversations inbox. There are 10 people on our team. We don't want a shared inbox. We all want to manage our own email. I haven't added anyone yet beca...
    Hall of Famer
    November 28, 2021 08:25
    Hi @LFrazier , Conversations inboxes can indeed be a bit confusing. Generally, these are meant as shared inboxes, for channels to be monitored...
  • asifalikhan6 on November 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Does Hubspot allow sorting of contact in alphabetical order? It looks like it should have the ability to, but isn't. For ex. I'm in BigCommerce and looking to see if I need to add a contact there as I couldn't find him via HS search. Went to contac...
    Key Advisor
    November 29, 2021 04:32
    Hey @asifalikhan6 , are you sorting by the "Name" field in the contacts table by clicking on the header? This is alphabetical by last name for me. ...
  • EBras on November 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I've been trying to understand Hubspot for the last five days, but I can't connect to my woocommerce store completely, Someone help me, please.
    Hall of Famer
    November 28, 2021 08:29
    Hi @EBras , Could you specify which issue exactly you're running into? The more details, the better we can help you. Are you using the o...
  • BiancaLomeli on November 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I would like to disable the bulk update feature for users of my CRM. How can I do so? Thanks!
    Hall of Famer
    November 26, 2021 03:59
    Hi @BiancaLomeli , There currently isn't a setting for this. It's possible to disable bulk delete and take away editing permissions, as you ar...
  • JChill on November 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am trying to upload my excel sheet with sales leads onto Hubspot. But it says : Your import is missing headers. Check your import file and make sure each column with data has a header. I tried copy pasting onto another sheet and checked al...
    Hall of Famer
    November 25, 2021 23:20
    Hi @JChill , It sounds like you already checked that each column has a header? You can see sample import files here . If you're unsure, feel ...
  • TScherling on November 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello everyone, our company wants to integrate a button on the website. When you click on it, a non Hubspot pop-up-form appears. But the problem is, that Hubspot does not track forms, that are integrated in a non Hubspot Pop-Up. What can we do ...
    Participant | Diamond Partner
    November 26, 2021 06:47
    Hi @TScherling , What website CMS are you using? I've done this using Gravity forms and a popup plugin called Popup Maker if you are using...
  • Solved
    MPontes on November 25, 2021
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    I succesfully imported a list of 64 contacts However when I open the list it only shows one contact. My colleague can see all 64 contacts but I can't. Help? Thank you. Michelle
    November 29, 2021 06:53
    Perfect! I have added a column with "Owner" to the list and I am now able to see all contacts, many thanks!
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors