• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • garywhocares on January 15, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    This is what I've got so far: <script> hbspt.forms.create({ region: "na1", portalId: "xxxx", formId: "xxxxx", onFormReady: function($form) { $form.find('input[name="message"]').val("post_title").change(); } }); </script> How can...
  • DAllen7 on January 14, 2022
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am new to HubSpot but have used other CRMs. I am in the initial stages of setting up our clients in the Free version although we are happy to upgrade if required. We are a regulatory compliance consulting firm with no sales pipeline. All of our cl...
    Hall of Famer
    January 14, 2022 22:40
    Hi @DAllen7 , If your services pass through stages, you could leverage the ticket object . It's originally meant to track requests made to cu...
  • MMorissette on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi there, We're facing an issue here with our woocommerce registration form custom input for first and last name not showing in the contact info in Hubspot. We get an error message basically saying that those two values are not properties of...
    Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
    January 14, 2022 13:49
    Hi @MMorissette Click the Settigns Cog - under Data Management click Properties. Because these are HubSpot default Contact properties it ...
  • RHukom on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello all, I have a little problem regarding the hubspot code. if the hubspot admin code has to be copied and pasted 1 by 1 for each user, of course it will be a waste of time. So now my question is, How do I copy and paste the admin hubspot code to...
    January 14, 2022 21:34
    I have a code hubspot and I input on administrator (picture 1) for the function setting up from developer (picture 2). Every user registration and...
  • GLarson on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, when sending a manual email from a task triggered by a sequence, I would love to see a "Send and Complete Task Later" option. Reason: if I'm using "Send Later" and scheduling an email based on the recipients maximum open probability, it ...
  • fcha on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone, While looking at REFERRER reports in Hubspot, I noticed a tone of bot traffic from storage.googleapis.com, the bulk with a sessions lenght of "1 second" hardly the engagement we are looking for. How do I filter out or preven suc...
  • BramVandamme on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Dear community, after losing over one hour trying to implement a linkedin contact list as csv i have no idea anymar. Even if i just take the name and email it ssays it are all errors and non of my contacts is imported. What can be wrong with th...
    Hall of Famer
    January 14, 2022 10:22
    Hi @BramVandamme , First off, I'd recommed removing the image from your earlier post, as these are personal data. That being said, there...
  • Solved
    RHoldenZNA on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    10 Replies
    My intent was to filter "open" deals before December 1, 2021, then would moved to "closed - lost". Unfortunately I forgot to ad deal status to the filter, so I actually moved ALL deals to "closed - lost" .... How can I reverse this???
    Hall of Famer
    January 14, 2022 07:15
    Happy to hear that it's resolved. Enjoy the weekend, @RHoldenZNA !
  • BRyder on January 13, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, we have implemented HubSpot for our company on our commercial business side. So far it has been a huge succes (marketing and sales professional). So now we want to implement this for our government business part of the business. Issue is ...
    Hall of Famer
    January 13, 2022 23:21
    Hi @BRyder , You can use user permissions , especially the contact access permissions, to limit who can see contacts, companies, deals etc: ...
  • methnen on January 13, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I'm trying to check via the API if a form has already been submitted by a visitor. I see the UTK value in the cookies and see that I can retrieve a VID value from the API using that. I've also got the Hubspot Form ID value. It seems lik...
    January 15, 2022 08:28
    @webdew Actually looks like all I need is the initial query for the contact using their token. The data returned appears to include any form submis...
  • markahope on January 13, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I've got a lot of experience importing files into HubSpot, but today I am trying to import a contact file and I keep getting the error: "Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the page." This file is a comma-delimited (.csv) file usi...
    Hall of Famer
    January 13, 2022 22:11
    Hi @markahope , At which stage of the import process are you seeing the error? Right when selecting the file? I'd try a different file format,...
  • GDavis7 on January 13, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    The closest thing i've found online related to my issue is the following ticket. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Read-a-batch-of-tickets/m-p/487664 I'm using the hubspot-api-client package for python to do the batch read wit...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors