• Workflows
Sort by
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • sudtuna on January 31, 2023
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi all, We have a client who has on-site team members that need to write up a review and save it to a company record. (Ideally we would generate a PDF from this info). I've looked at panda doc, but it only works with deals. Is there any way to...
  • DayArruda on January 31, 2023
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    It would be nice to have the option to create an activity object to record a contact. We have as an example: Create an email, make a call, set up a meeting, record a call... I would like to create the option: Create lead/customer visit
  • RM88 on January 31, 2023
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    I have loqate adress lookup on my Hubspot web forms but I would also like to add to CRM so if i need to update an address on CRM. Has anyone been able to do this?
  • SAl-Basri on January 31, 2023
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Im trying to create a dashboard that you can track how many deals went from mql to sql but i cant get it to work?
  • aamirsiddiqui on January 31, 2023
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    dear community members please, need some help in figuring out how to make the names to appear under association history i am selecting emails as object while looking under associatiob history, it shows 3 objects created, but does not show ...
  • bkieffer on January 31, 2023
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello all, I have an issue with the forwarding adress. I use Thunderbird, in French. When I forward an email to Hubspot using the forwarding adress, it does not show up in Hubspot. However, it works fine when I forward an email : - using Outlook o...
  • ABerg4 on January 30, 2023
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Why doesn't a last action get updated when I manually log a LinkedIn action?
  • ZChurney3 on January 30, 2023
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello everyone! I have a question regarding [Record ID] values. We have a long spreadsheet list (near 1,000) of only [Record ID] numbers and need to pull a list of all of these. Per a previous recommendation, I entered these all with a semi-colon af...
  • Ezekielito on January 30, 2023
    2 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hey all, I wonder if there is a way to send order forms to deals that are about to close from Hubspot, then let them e-sign it and document the entire process so that everybody on the team will know what the terms of this deal are during and aft...
  • DFerm on January 30, 2023
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I wanted to send a meeting invite via hubspot. My contact got the mail correctly but I did not. I have signed in with a google mail but have but in another alias. To this alias I want the invite to go to. I did not find any possibility ...
  • Solved
    ChrisSandcastle on January 29, 2023
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Using the HS mobile app I can send a meeting link once I have connected the HS keyboard. Note: This was not the obvious way to allow me to include/access my meeting link; I found out in another forum. There were loads of users as far back as 2...
  • Solved
    mattscar on January 29, 2023
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    It there a way to set the default task viewing filter? I have saved a vew but cannot figure out how to make it a default view. Prior to today I was able to simply go back to tasks and it had the view saved. Did something change? Thanks...
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors