• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • ANDawson60 on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    we are calling the V3 API call to return a set of properties we need for our integration. We need email(s) but when email is on the properties requested it only returns primary email. How do we get the set of emails associated with a contact using t...
  • DTaylorNTI on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Is there a way to apply a filter to a contact list that shows who has NOT yet been enrolled in a sequence? Thanks,
  • fspestana on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi people, Hubspot provides us a native field called "first deal created date" who is populated automatically. For my project I need an extra field also in Company properties called "last deal created date", where basically I'll populate wit...
  • AManess on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    It would be great if there was a way to access the product libary from the navigation bar for our sales team to have a quick resource to look up products rather than needing to create a quote to access the items. Is there a way to do this?
  • Ceekay100 on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    We have a contact form that we use but can't find where to change the email address the forms goes to. We are changing our address from info@url to something else but somehow it still goes to info but info address is not even listed below, is th...
    Hall of Famer
    January 17, 2022 10:38
    Hi @Ceekay100 , Could you also maybe share a screenshot of the notification, pixelating any confidential information? Thank you!
  • TDobbelstein on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I just imported hundrets of notes to companies. I can not bulk edit the notes (as they are no propertry). Is there any chance to somehow bulk delete them or reverse the import? Best Tim
    Hall of Famer
    January 17, 2022 00:35
    Hi @TDobbelstein , Unfortunately, there currently isn't any out-of-the-box feature for that. This would have to be done via API. It's pretty w...
  • SWilliam on January 16, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi all, We have a new client that is currently on ActiveCampaign. We will be using DataSync to move contact data over, however, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to import over email records as well as campaign data
    Hall of Famer
    January 16, 2022 21:34
    Hi @SWilliam , The usual way to "import" one-to-one emails would be the email forwarding address: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/log-...
  • garywhocares on January 15, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    This is what I've got so far: <script> hbspt.forms.create({ region: "na1", portalId: "xxxx", formId: "xxxxx", onFormReady: function($form) { $form.find('input[name="message"]').val("post_title").change(); } }); </script> How can...
    Key Advisor
    January 17, 2022 07:51
    Is that all of your code? If so, "post_title" is not defined anywhere. Also, if you put the title of the page/post into your "message" that an end-...
  • DAllen7 on January 14, 2022
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am new to HubSpot but have used other CRMs. I am in the initial stages of setting up our clients in the Free version although we are happy to upgrade if required. We are a regulatory compliance consulting firm with no sales pipeline. All of our cl...
    Hall of Famer
    January 14, 2022 22:40
    Hi @DAllen7 , If your services pass through stages, you could leverage the ticket object . It's originally meant to track requests made to cu...
  • MMorissette on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi there, We're facing an issue here with our woocommerce registration form custom input for first and last name not showing in the contact info in Hubspot. We get an error message basically saying that those two values are not properties of...
    Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
    January 14, 2022 13:49
    Hi @MMorissette Click the Settigns Cog - under Data Management click Properties. Because these are HubSpot default Contact properties it ...
  • RHukom on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello all, I have a little problem regarding the hubspot code. if the hubspot admin code has to be copied and pasted 1 by 1 for each user, of course it will be a waste of time. So now my question is, How do I copy and paste the admin hubspot code to...
    January 14, 2022 21:34
    I have a code hubspot and I input on administrator (picture 1) for the function setting up from developer (picture 2). Every user registration and...
  • GLarson on January 14, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, when sending a manual email from a task triggered by a sequence, I would love to see a "Send and Complete Task Later" option. Reason: if I'm using "Send Later" and scheduling an email based on the recipients maximum open probability, it ...
    January 17, 2022 05:50
    I thought that's where I posted this?
Top solution authors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors