• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • fboyle on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, what's the easiest way to track where sales funnel stages go?
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 29, 2021 21:33
    Hi @fboyle , Can you please eaborate more what you want to track here? You taling about deals and deal stages? How many deals in deal stages? Somet...
  • Thomas_Vanguard on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Our client does special pricing on some products for certain clients. In their product library, this is a new product with a different SKU, to help tell it apart. In Salesforce they could tag that SKU to a company ID so it was only available f...
    July 29, 2021 21:36
    Hi @Thomas_Vanguard , You are right. There isn't any such feature available in HubSpot yet. You can pit this idea in the ideas on the community...
  • Thomas_Vanguard on July 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Our client would like to be able to see the product name, SKU, item cost and total in this card. I've noticed that you can't customise this at all unlike the Deal, Contact and Company cards that appear on associated records. Can the feature be...
    July 29, 2021 21:44
    Hi @Thomas_Vanguard , Unfortunately this customisation is not possible yet but as @Thomas_Vanguard suggested you can pit this in community ideas...
  • BVazquez on July 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi! I'd like to know how can I change automatically the lifecycle of my contacts in automatic. For example from MQL to SQL. Thanks 4 your time.
    July 29, 2021 01:09
    Hi @BVazquez , You can achieve this by a simple workflow. What you need to do is to go to workflow > create workflow > start from scratc...
  • HenryDufloth on July 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    So I am trying to delete a Custom Property (Date of Demo Call) but HubSpot is preventing me due to it being in use in a Workflow (See attached ScreenShot). I have both changed the Workflow (Fill Date of Demo Call) to not include this proper...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 28, 2021 20:19
    Glad it's resolved now!
  • Solved
    MattDavirro on July 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi there. I'm wondering if there is away to filter (or trigger a workflow) based on a comparison of two properties? ex. I want to report on all Deals where "Property A" is greater than "Property B" Is there a way I can do this? ...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 28, 2021 09:17
    Hi @MattDavirro , Yes and no. By default, this is not possible. Number filters in lists and workflows only accept numbers, not other propertie...
  • HannahSarsfield on July 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hi, I would like to implement a compnay based workflow based on the number of contacts at that organisation who have downloaded a document - can this be done? Many thanks, Hanah
    Participant
    July 28, 2021 08:48
    Ok thanks Karsten!
  • MHibbler on July 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Anyone have experience with this and know how I can fix it. We have two clients with the same email domain. We were able to have the contacts separated by the two groups and the emails would route appropriately. but it seems like there has bee...
    July 27, 2021 21:30
    Hi @MHibbler , I am not aware of any such updation in HubSpot. Can you please elabortate more what two grouos are you talking about..like, how ...
  • Edyta7510 on July 27, 2021
    1 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hi All, During a regular touchpoint with my sales team, the following question came up: What is the advantage of assigning a contact to a deal? My first thoughts are the following: - tracking purposes - if deal needs to be reassigned to...
    Top Contributor
    July 29, 2021 04:38
    @Lucila-Andimol It is available to myself, but not all sales users (weird!) - is this because of any beta testing? or operating system. I use out...
  • emmathompson_0 on July 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    I had created a few custom fields to use when prequalifying prospects. However, I created them under deal and company level rather than contact. To be able to include them in forms and profiling etc they need to be on different levels - Is there a ...
    Contributor
    July 27, 2021 07:51
    Makes sense - thank you for your help. Cheers, Emma
  • VSowden on July 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    I've recently set up Hubspot for my organisation and need to import all of our contacts into the CRM. We have many different kinds of contact, but since we are a very small charity and are limited to Hubspot Starter, we do not have access to the hig...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 27, 2021 04:09
    We've all been there, @VSowden 🙂 Glad it's resolved. If you consider this thread closed, you can help others find this information by mar...
  • Qizzle on July 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    When you are looking at a company record, you can view any deals on the right-hand pane. It would be good if you could also see the contact associated with the deal (the same as you can when you look at the cards on the Deals screen).
    Most Valuable Member
    July 26, 2021 23:42
    Hi @Qizzle , Did I understand you correctly that you do not only want to see the associated deals on a company record but the associated cont...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors