• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • WaydeChristie1 on August 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi folks, My company has an integration which uploads all of our offline (in-store) transactions to Hubspot as deals. However every item in a transaction is uploaded as a separate deal . So if a customer purchases 5 items in one transaction...
  • BMoore7 on August 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there! We have ran into some trouble regarding the automation of leads within our CRM. Previously we set up a workflow consiting of when a new contant clicks a link in a marketing email the lifecycle stage of said contact changes from "Lead" ...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    August 03, 2021 21:49
    Hi @BMoore7 , Purpose of workfow is to reduce the manual input. Once you set up the workflow to change the lifecycle stage of a contact, if the co...
  • meldargon on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, Our company recent merged with another that also uses hubspot though they werent utilizing the quote tool as we were. I would like to see if I can get back into the beta program for quotes as I was with my other company. I can still use...
    August 02, 2021 21:14
    Hi @meldargon , I will advise you to contact HubSpot support. They will be able to provide some solution to you. To contact support, click the blue...
  • amancraig22 on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Great afternoon, I have been working on a few quotes this afternoon, and both are showing as expired. The expiration date is for Oct 1, 2021. I am at a loss with what to do next. I have submitted a Help Desk ticket, but thought maybe someon...
    August 02, 2021 21:17
    Hi @amancraig22 , Never came across such issue. Help desk will be right way to sought this out. Thanks.
  • Solved
    MParisot on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi everyone, I try to create a workflow to send an email to my leads when the lead stay too much time in a status. For example : Tom have "Ghost" status since 3 months, i send to him an email. Which property i have to choose in my workfl...
    Most Valuable Member
    August 02, 2021 07:43
    Hi @MParisot , There are a few properties that you could use for this, I'd recommend one of the two following: Last contacted: the l...
  • LAshtar on August 02, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey 🙂 Why can't I update those properties on a deal? I'm going back to old deals and updating them with info we didn't insert before but when I try to write the number on those properties it doesn't let me. Thanks!
    Participant | Diamond Partner
    August 02, 2021 09:57
    Hi @LAshtar It's because those are auto-calculated. Here's a snippet from this knowledgebase article describing how that works: Monthly ...
  • Woodwam on August 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Community I am perplexed. I want to target my contacts by industry, amongst other filters, but this data does not populate automatically from the company record to the associated contact record. Am I missing something? This seems like a basic...
    Most Valuable Member
    August 01, 2021 23:43
    Hi @Woodwam , A workflow is currently the best option to synchronize values between contacts and companies, correct. Other users have already ...
  • EMacNeille on August 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    On Contact there is a field 'IP Country', which automatically fills in a Country based on: The IP of a User visiting our Site The IP of a user that Opens and Email The IP of a User that Clicks and Email Info here: https://community.hubspo...
    Community Manager
    August 03, 2021 04:03
    Thank you for your post @EMacNeille . iOS 14.5 was released in April 2021 and is already in effect. There was however, a new announcement fro...
  • pbmartin on August 01, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    I am surprised that I don't find a filter in a Contact List for the Contact Owner to be 'Me'. Am I missing something?
    Community Manager
    August 03, 2021 18:41
    If a user has limited contact access in their setting (in this case "owned only" as seen in the screenshot), this person can only view contacts they ...
  • Kakashi on July 31, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, Im joining a startup which needs a crm system before launch. Requirements on the crm are: Needs to sync contacts from WooCommerce/Wordpress, it needs automated workflows, lead generation, automated emails and order management. Our business p...
    August 01, 2021 09:34
    @Kakashi We have a very similar set of requirements for our own ecommerce store. In the absence of an in-depth needs assessment, you are looking a...
  • CRUSHTON on July 31, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have noticed that when sending emails using multiple lists that say have 320 contacts in total, it only shows sending to 191 contacts. What causes this?
    August 01, 2021 21:30
    Hi @CRUSHTON , Can you please share a screen shot where it says 'sending to 191 contacts'. WIll give us more idea about the issue. Thanks.
  • Solved
    northstarcomms on July 30, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I tried to find files that I attached directly to deal records in the Files section under Marketing, since there is no other obvious place to look for these attachments. The reason is that I would like to be able to find the file that I attached to...
    August 01, 2021 09:47
    @northstarcomms Regrettably, @karstenkoehler is correct that you won't be able to find the deal attachments in the HubSpot file manager. This que...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors