• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • JVaché on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I am unable to add a Column in Forecast with the CLOSED WON forecast category : is that normal? Additionally if I try to add a WON DEALS category (which includes CLOSED WON deals) those deals - despite being CLOSED / 100% - are NOT taken i...
    July 23, 2021 08:51
    Hello @JVaché , I am not aware of a way to do what you are looking for. Since you have created a custom forecast property in "Won Deals...
  • Mattw123 on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi all, could someone explain the best way to ensure that a Contact owner always matches the Comapny owner in CRM? (we use Sales professional) We have a number of contacts I need to reassign to a different owner but doesn't auto assign the ...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 23, 2021 01:12
    Hi @Mattw123 , This can be achieved with a simple contact-based workflow : It's important to click on "Contact enrollment tri...
  • KBrown67 on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Seems odd that when you are in a contact file, you can see notes, past emails, and other activities, but no messenger activities. I can only acces that in the conversations inbox. It would be nice to go into a contact and see the trail of messenge...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 22, 2021 21:34
    Hi @KBrown67 , Ofcourse you can track your conversation with the contact in the contact activity board. Check SS: https://prnt.sc/1emdgzp This i...
  • Solved
    fboyle on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi! I'm trying to create a contact list that applies a filter to all marketing emails, without having to go in and add each email with the filtered response action. Is there a way to do this or do you have to manually input each email title with the...
    Participant
    July 22, 2021 13:31
    Hi Josh! That was super helpful!! Thanks so much
  • hugspot on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi, We need to download/export all attachments (contracts, files, quotes...) from deal records in one go. Hubspot support told me it was not possible at the time, except via API. Does anyone know an integrated tool that might help? It would be suc...
    Participant
    July 23, 2021 01:33
    Hi @webdew @karstenkoehler thanks for your answers guys. Looking forward to hearing more from @johnelmer 🙂
  • KStrydom on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi! One of our clients have 2 Hubspot accounts for the different "branches" in their business. Their website leads also need to go into Hubspot, but it's all once website. Can we install the 2 codes on the site and select which forms to include...
    July 22, 2021 22:06
    Hi @KStrydom , If we install two tracking codes on one website, I didn't see any way to select which forms to include. Hope this helps! ...
  • KStrydom on July 22, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, We have connected the Facebook ad account to Hubspot and lead syncing is turned on, but the leads are not going into Hubspot. Any advice? Thanks!
    July 22, 2021 22:13
    Hi @KStrydom . First thing, try to disconnect and reconnect your fb ad account with following steps: To disconnect your ad account, go to ...
  • AmitM12 on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi all! I am trying to see if there is a way to sync my HUBSPOT contacts with my offline iPhone contacts so that all of my HUBSPOT contacts appear in my iPhone contacts app. I have had no luck to this date, however wondering if anyone on the...
    July 22, 2021 22:19
    Hi @AmitM12 , It is possible with HubSpot's newly launced Operations Hub. Check here: HubSpot Community - Sync contacts with iphone contacts - Hu...
  • LSinčič on July 22, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi! I'd like to know how to set up active list filter to remove contacts from the list after a certain amount of time. For example, I have a list of new contacts that I'd like to send a few welcome emails, introductory emails etc and after, let's s...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 22, 2021 00:22
    Hi @LSinčič , It sounds like your sending these welcome emails with a workflow? In that case, your best option is to include a time stamp in t...
  • JimH845 on July 21, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hubspot is tracking emails on our business deals. However, we've had 2 types of situations where a contact's email address can change. 1. Multiple situations where companies have merged or changed names, so the email address changes. 2. We have...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 21, 2021 12:53
    Hi @JimH845 , The email address is the unique identifier in HubSpot. Generally HubSpot will treat two different emails as two different contac...
  • Edyta7510 on July 20, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I have 2 very specific questions: 1. How can I set workflow enrollment triggers for deals that have more than 1 line item? 2. How can I track history for product line items? Like we are able to do for deal properties. Thanks! Edyta
    Community Manager
    July 21, 2021 03:33
    Hi @Edyta7510 Thank you for reaching out I want to tag some of our experts here - @Bruno_Teixeira @Kevin-C @rikkilear do you hav...
  • Solved
    SDebiasi on July 20, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello everybody, Is there a way to filter the tasks by creator in the Tasks view? I would like to see the tasks that I created in order to check whether they were completed or not. An alternative suitable solutions would be to be notified when a t...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 20, 2021 06:05
    Hi @SDebiasi , This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. Other users have already requested this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the ...
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors