• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • on January 28, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I would like to add more Company Information into my Deals. For instance, I would like to pull the Industry into my deals. I can add the Industry in Deals, but it does not pull from the Compnay Information. How can I pull any Company and or Contact ...
  • GOrtiz on January 28, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Im importing lists from an old system and we want to distingush which events the contacts have attended. Some Contacts have attended more than more event. What is the best way to keep track of the contact field. I intially added a multiple check...
    Hall of Famer
    January 28, 2022 09:44
    Hi @GOrtiz , A multiple checkboxes property is the way to go here, correct. The default edit action in HubSpot is to overwrite, not to append....
  • CEriksson on January 28, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    In our field, like many others, two or more people might be sharing an email address, for example sales@example.com How do i add these people who have the same email address? Hubspot only allows adding one email address once. For relationship ...
    Hall of Famer
    January 28, 2022 06:17
    Hi @CEriksson , Generally, the email address is the unique identifier in HubSpot – and there aren't any ways around this. The same email addre...
  • ozzge on January 28, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    There is a numeric property that we collect from our leads. Lets say "number of products that they want to buy" Whenever an SQL is created our sales reps fill that field under the company. However, that numeric field could change any time from o...
    Hall of Famer
    January 28, 2022 01:51
    Hi @ozzge , It is, in that case you would create a deal-based workflow that copies from deal to company. Best regards!
  • 04388 on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have the requirement to force our team to provide either attachment or link (ideally both) on a record upon creation. I don't think we can run validation rules in hubspot, but I want to understand what other avenues the community has taken...
    Hall of Famer
    January 27, 2022 22:07
    Hi @04388 , You can set properties that appear when creating records . With a Sales or Service Hub Professional or Enterprise subscription, y...
  • MMorissette on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there, We are facing a security issue with the non-Hubspot form: Woocommerce registration form. We can see Hubspot received the password from the form. This doesn't happen often, it's really random. The rest of the data is also passing, a...
    Community Manager
    January 28, 2022 14:17
    Hello @MMorissette , happy Friday! I wanted to add some top experts to this conversation @himanshurauthan , @matthodkinson any recommendations...
  • MHamad on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Is it it possible to change the "Hubspot Team" property on certain records to the record owner's non-primary team? It does not appear that I can edit the property value.
    Hall of Famer
    January 27, 2022 21:43
    Hi @MHamad , If the contact access permissions of some users are "Team only", and a contact is owned by user 1 who is both in team A and B – t...
  • Solved
    MSchütz on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi Is there a way to set up notifications for specific inboxes? For example, I want notifications only, when an email is sent to support@ and not info@ Can I exclude members or teams from getting email notifications that they don´t care about? Is...
    Participant
    January 27, 2022 06:07
    Yes, thank you, Karsten. I will upvote the original idea. best regards Malte
  • sdalal on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I want to validate and make sure no one put anything in place of linkedin profile url, it should give user an error if a proper profile url is not entered by user, any way to validate it? Thanks
    Hall of Famer
    January 27, 2022 04:34
    Hi there, HubSpot doesn't offer this out of the box but it's possible to add custom validation via JavaScript, using the onFormSubmit callback ...
  • niederberger on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello Together I try to add an "Annual recurring revenue" to my deals but the option is not available. I see it, but I can not add value to it. I use the "Sales Hub Professional". I also tried to add it to the Deal form, but also there it's not ...
    Community Manager
    January 28, 2022 10:14
    Hi @niederberger , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Could you check if the user access for this property has been limited in you...
  • MSchütz on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, we have many orders for different customers that come from just 1 email-address. Each of these mails containg 1 attachment with the acutal purchase order. Currently the plan is to process these orders in tickets pipelines, but it seems the wo...
    Contributor
    January 28, 2022 10:52
    Hey @MSchütz , I'm not sure if I understand the question, but I'll give it a shot. When you say, "quick view in pipelines," are you referri...
  • MSchütz on January 27, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    It would be very helpful to have comments that were made in inbox view (conversations) to be also visible and attached to this specific email or thread when viewing the email in the contact or company window. A small hover-over icon or collapsible ...
    HubSpot Moderator
    January 27, 2022 13:53
    Hi @MSchütz , Thanks for reaching out! I highly recommend submitting your product suggestion Ideas Forum . If you do decide to post your id...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors