• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • BB33 on October 16, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi , im creating a hubspot form. i want to set translations , but i can not translate missingRequiredFields. please check this link : ``` https://codesandbox.io/s/hubspot-form-render-in-react-forked-xreni?file=/src/App.js ``` missingRequire...
  • manishkob on October 16, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Looking for some suggestions on the best CRM to achieve what I need. I want a CRM system that allows the following: Leads come in through the website form. Lead is stored inside CRM. We want to distribute these leads to paying clients. ...
  • TPhillip on October 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I have been a happy hubspot user over the past two years and was considering moving to the start hub however my experiences over the past two weeks have been extremely frustrating. Please see the explanation below, noting that we use the Free CR...
  • Vaios on October 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi everyone, hope all is well. We just finished the integration of our app with Hubspot and I would like your opinion based on your experience so far on the following question: We capture action items for hubspot users that are created during Cu...
    Participant
    October 15, 2021 07:12
    Hey @Josh thank you so much for the feedback! This is how we have configured it at the moment - creating and/or assigning new tasks automatically....
  • 05418 on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello everyone, Hope all of you are well. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to add more than one "preferred language" to contact. We live in a world now where most people operate in more than one language. If anyone has any...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 15, 2021 06:14
    Hi @05418 , Unfortunately it is not possible to add more than one preferred language for creating quotes. If you strongly feel, you can add th...
  • MikeSproule on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I had an issue where my computer was infected by some malware and it sent out over 750 emails to one of my contact. I dealt wht the malware and removed the emails and contact from CRM. However, for some reason the activity number on my sales reports...
    Community Manager
    October 15, 2021 02:54
    Hi @MikeSproule Thank you for reaching out! I would think the report should update - I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Techn...
  • Solved
    chrisbreikss on October 14, 2021
    1 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Is it possible to create a list of contacts that could appear in a dropdown field and could be selected. I have a scenario where I want contacts to be able to select themselves in a form and instead of that being a new field with their full name, th...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    October 15, 2021 01:22
    @chrisbreikss - There wouldn't be a native way to do this using the HS tools... Only possible with the API. Have you explored giving each contact...
  • RaimundoEstela on October 14, 2021
    1 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Good day Hubspot Community! We've been using Hubspot for 10 months without any problem, it all works great, but there's a single instance where it doesn't seem to work: Facebook conversions. Whenever we set up an ad campaign in Facebook suit...
    October 15, 2021 22:22
    Definitely a strange case but without getting deeper into it, I would say it's something along those lines. I'll see if I can do some more research a...
  • SDavis6 on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Is there a best practice for showing what is a proposal amount vs what the forecast amount? Are people using different deal properties to capture this or is there another way to reflect amount ranges or potential upside?
    Participant
    October 14, 2021 12:18
    Yes, that's correct.
  • Solved
    wsouza on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Bom dia a todos. Estou com o seguinte problema, preciso pesquisar por todos meus Negócios(Deals) os negocios que estão com o "status" 'dealstage': 'closedwon'. Quando faço a pesquisa me retorna no max 100 resultados, sendo que o total são 553. ...
    October 15, 2021 06:23
    Felipe, obrigado por responder, mas consegui resolver meu problema. Segue a baixo o codigo de da solução se alguem mais precisar. max_resul...
  • Baduist on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Some of our sales team members are not very technological, and I'd like to avoid long training sessions, and set up their hubspot account in a way that lets them just get to work. I've created smart workflows that allow them to spend 95% of thei...
    October 15, 2021 05:23
    Hi @Baduist , 1. If you save the filter with the dynamic owner, it will be the default for each rep. 2. In account permissions you can...
  • Baduist on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Our sales process usually starts with leads that either: 1. Arrived at an event 2. Bought a front-end product Right now our pipeline only represents the first option, and looks like this: Signup for event --> Showed up --> Meeting...
    October 15, 2021 05:27
    Hi @Baduist , Understandable. Reporting accuracy is the most significant downside that comes to mind in regards to having parallel step...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors