• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • faisalkhan5 on September 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Webflow and Hubspot Users. I want to have a pop-up on our website so that visitors can schedule a demo with us directly on the page. I dont want them to get redirected to a hubspot page, I just want the pop-up window. Have anybody done this?
  • Solved
    JHunt4 on September 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hi My date of entry is always wrong. When the form is submitted on my website it should show todays date (28/09/2021) for the newly created contact it , it however creates the contact with 17/06/2021. Please help.
    Most Valuable Member
    September 27, 2021 23:00
    Hi @JHunt4 , As a first step, please navigate to your form and enable the following setting in the Options tab: "Always create contact for new...
  • KYerovsek on September 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Looking for suggestions or feasibility of using HS for ATS platform. No current ATS in system. We currently utilize HS for BD, however exploring if possible for ATS as well. We are a contracted healthcare management group so have contractors/employe...
    Community Manager
    September 28, 2021 00:02
    Hi @KYerovsek , thank you for your post! I've found this Community conversations which might help you: Using HubSpot CRM as an Applicant Trackin...
  • PaulDil on September 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I have noticed that emails are not automatically logging within Contacts, but just Companies and Deals. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas?
  • Solved
    PAllmond on September 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Every time I log into HS I sort by last activity date. How do I get that to be my default view? Do I have to create a new custom view? Thanks
    Participant
    September 27, 2021 14:49
    All fixed. Thank you.
  • AGaardsted on September 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have a problem with including custom object (CO) tokens in automated mails. I need to include: 1. Contact properties 2. Associated CO properties 3. Deal properties. I've made the custom object (called Recipients) through API, and the objec...
    Community Manager
    September 27, 2021 15:59
    Hello, @AGaardsted wanted to add some top experts to share their ideas, @josh_dev @jonchim any recommendations to @AGaardsted ? Thank you!
  • KFeldesz on September 27, 2021
    2 upvotes
    1 Replies
    When creating a new task, it should be possible to set required fields that always need to be filled out in order to save the task, if not the user should get an error message.
    Most Valuable Member
    September 27, 2021 01:57
    Hi @KFeldesz , This is currently not possible but you could suggest this in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. Submissions to that ...
  • LAshtar on September 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi 🙂 I've created a meeting link such as the one below in the attached picture. I can see that it had 333 views and 30 clicks but I'm still missing some info. Does the views reffers to how many contacts clicked the link but didn't sch...
    September 26, 2021 23:48
    Hi 🙂 I tried it with the specific link and it only showed me 8 people. On the meeting secction under the sales tab it showes me a lot more, I ...
  • OOlabanji on September 26, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi HS community, We currently use office applications for Sales call memos and call plans. How can HubSpot CRM be used to replace the current practice?
    Most Valuable Member
    September 26, 2021 22:04
    Hi @OOlabanji , In Sales Hub Enterprise, there is a so-called playbooks feature. With the playbooks tool, you can provide guidance with inte...
  • HerveFR on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi everybody, I would like to use the Hubspot extension for my Wordpress website. I've several forms (one for each job offer as I'm a recuiter). Right now, when somebody does a new form submission, Hubspot automatically creates the email's conta...
    Key Advisor
    September 24, 2021 08:55
    Hi @HerveFR , Let me get this straight - you want people to submit a form and NOT have a contact record created in your CRM... but then whey y...
  • FBarbosa on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I have my products being sold in a Platform (for example Standvirtual), and I receive a lot of leads from there. Everytime I get a lead, I get an e-mail with the name, number and message of that lead. The problem is, the e-mail is alway...
    Contributor
    September 24, 2021 15:42
    Hello, I got your pain. I think you are actually receiving an email when order gets placed in that platform you have integrated with HubSpot. In thi...
  • yilinchu on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I have some problems after creating a list. Since I cloned a list created by others and added it to my folder, I wanted to pin the list on my view to check it on a regular basis. But I found that I couldn't find my list when I clicked on "Ad...
    Most Valuable Member
    September 24, 2021 04:24
    Hi @yilinchu , Are you referring to saved views ? You should be able to clone or pin views from other users perfectly fine. If you clon...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors