• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • twindaddy on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    How can I import a list of conference registrants into HS, without it trying to dedupe or merge any records based on the email address? Simply, I just want to ADD RECORDS to HS without it even looking at the other contacts I already have in the ...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 21, 2021 21:20
    Hi @twindaddy , An email address in HubSpot is a unique identifier for contacts. You cannot create two contacts with the same email id. So when yo...
  • BW1 on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hello, I'm hoping to get some help with this issue. I am exporting my list of deals in order to bulk update some details. In order to do so, I need the Associated Contact column to export with my deals. I have the Associated Contact in my vie...
    Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
    October 21, 2021 11:31
    Hi @BW1 , It does not appear to be a system-wide issue as I was just able to test the process with a deal export as an XSLX. It exported all o...
  • FPiedra on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi community! During the last weeks I imported some leads in a xlsx file (all of them have phone numbers). But once the contacts are in Hubspot, some of them have the number and others don't. I couldn't find a pattern because some has the symbol +, ...
    October 21, 2021 21:29
    Hi @FPiedra , There are two HubSpot default properties, phone number and mobile phone number. Check the other property alos, you might have mapped...
  • WBlankenbeckler on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have several deals where someone at a different company needs to be associated with the deals. For instance, a consulting firm needs to be associated with a deal with another company. I can go to the deal, create a new contact or assign an ex...
    Community Manager
    October 21, 2021 21:33
    Thank you for your post @WBlankenbeckler . Hmm strange, if the deal exists, you should be able to associate from the contact record as well. ...
  • mdrnd on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi there, I'm trying to create a lead scoring based on the contacts who attend to marketing events. I have different type of events such as webinars, sponsored events, etc. And we host those events frequently not the same one but same type o...
  • Carlomanara on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, My collegue made some lists, then we prepared the email, but when we go in the select recipient pull down menu the lists don't show up. We can see the lists of other co workers but I can't find any difference between the new ones and the...
  • shideichis on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, our marketing team have issue (it's been a while) where new contact created with property Original Source as Offline Sources , original source drill-down 1 as API , some of them we can indentified from our custom property but some we don't ...
  • Solved
    joeyfrass on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi Hubspot Community, I have come across a situation where I will visit a contact's page and there is a task on their record that I need to complete. However, I cannot figure out how to mark that task complete on their contact page. The only way...
    October 21, 2021 12:01
    I feel stupid now! That was so obvious and easy! Thank you for the quick response. Super helpful!
  • Solved
    WdeGale on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I use Notes associated with Contacts and Companies to record meetings. Until today I have been able to associate multiple Contacts and Companies with a single note, using the "Associated with..." link at the bottom right of the Note, which opened u...
    October 20, 2021 10:48
    Josh - you are absolutely correct. Thank you. This "upgrade" has actually added two or more steps to adding a new association (I can no longer sear...
  • Mkhan0 on October 20, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I am using a free account and facing an issue regarding call log, when I log a call and refresh a page it gets lost. Not only me my other users has the same problem for the last 1 hour.
    October 20, 2021 00:57
    thank you for your feedback but i did the same still have this problem
  • ITepoot on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, My send email button is greyed out for all my contacts on the web version of HubSpot. I have tried clearing my cache, opening an incongito window and trying again. I am on an iPad pro using Safari which has a full desktop-class client that ...
    October 20, 2021 03:48
    Hi @ITepoot , Might hae happened due to some technical issue. These kind of issues gets resolved themselved. Check again, it might be working fine...
  • Dolly8 on October 19, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I accidentally deleted all the contents of a custom property on all our contacts. We have a custom property called contact type sub category. It has a list of 8 drop down types. I went in to add another one, and it looked like I added a bl...
    October 20, 2021 03:55
    Hi @Dolly8 , So when you hit clear all the data, did you save the property too? Coz when making any change in the peroperty, it will ask you to sa...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors