• Workflows
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • emmathompson_0 on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    5 Replies
    I had created a few custom fields to use when prequalifying prospects. However, I created them under deal and company level rather than contact. To be able to include them in forms and profiling etc they need to be on different levels - Is there a ...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 27, 2021 05:01
    Hi @emmathompson_0 , The properties need to exist before you set up a workflow. That means they either must be a default property or you must'...
  • VSowden on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    3 Replies
    I've recently set up Hubspot for my organisation and need to import all of our contacts into the CRM. We have many different kinds of contact, but since we are a very small charity and are limited to Hubspot Starter, we do not have access to the hig...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 27, 2021 04:09
    We've all been there, @VSowden 🙂 Glad it's resolved. If you consider this thread closed, you can help others find this information by mar...
  • Qizzle on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    When you are looking at a company record, you can view any deals on the right-hand pane. It would be good if you could also see the contact associated with the deal (the same as you can when you look at the cards on the Deals screen).
    Most Valuable Member
    July 26, 2021 23:42
    Hi @Qizzle , Did I understand you correctly that you do not only want to see the associated deals on a company record but the associated cont...
  • oceansky on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, how can we add multiple emails for one contact in Hubspot. I have a insurance client who wants to keep track of all the family members but prefers to create one main contact in the database and add the email addresses of other family members to...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 26, 2021 21:23
    Hi @oceansky , Check this video here . This is how you can add multiple email addresses with a single contact. Hope this helps! If we ...
  • Conzo427 on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    We can track lead converstion rates from a specific source pretty easily, however we want to track the conversion rates for the fresh leads only. Presently if a rep can't close a lead when it comes in they will take it out of their name and mark it...
    Most Valuable Member
    July 26, 2021 21:01
    Hi @Conzo427 , You would have to create assisting custom properties here to take that one-time snapshop. It sounds like the main thing you w...
  • Nish on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, Can someone tell me how I can add social media links of my leads/contacts while creating contacts???
    Most Valuable Member
    July 26, 2021 20:32
    Hi @Nish , There aren't any default contact fields for social media links but you can create custom fields to store this information. (It look...
  • Edyta7510 on July 26, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi All, I've created a workflow that creates new deals, once contacts are set as MQLs. Contacts/companies are associated automatically with those new deals and deals are assigned to the relevant sales rep, based on the country of origin. I ...
    Community Manager
    July 27, 2021 00:25
    Hi @Edyta7510 Thank you for reaching out. Activities consists of notes, emails, calls, tasks, and meetings which is why these steps d...
  • Solved
    HSteingräber on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    How do I BCC Emails automatically? The HS chat advises to do it manually - **bleep**?! Thanks
    July 26, 2021 06:33
    Hi @HSteingräber , Follow this article here. it might help: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/log-email-in-your-crm-with-the-bcc-or-forw...
  • Solved
    Arefin on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, I urgently need this help. Can anyone tell me how can I hide or make separate contact lists for separate teams or group members? In this way, the teams will see only their assigned contact lists when they open their HubSpot so that they don't ge...
    Participant
    July 25, 2021 02:11
    Karsten, thanks a lot for your suggestions. I really appreciate this.
  • Solved
    JVaché on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I am unable to add a Column in Forecast with the CLOSED WON forecast category : is that normal? Additionally if I try to add a WON DEALS category (which includes CLOSED WON deals) those deals - despite being CLOSED / 100% - are NOT taken i...
    Participant
    July 26, 2021 09:17
    OK Thanks for your help! I was hoping to be able to see the Closed Deals in the same way we see the other foreacast categories in terms of number of ...
  • Solved
    Mattw123 on July 23, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi all, could someone explain the best way to ensure that a Contact owner always matches the Comapny owner in CRM? (we use Sales professional) We have a number of contacts I need to reassign to a different owner but doesn't auto assign the ...
    July 26, 2021 04:45
    Many thanks - this has worked so much appreciated
  • KBrown67 on July 22, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    Seems odd that when you are in a contact file, you can see notes, past emails, and other activities, but no messenger activities. I can only acces that in the conversations inbox. It would be nice to go into a contact and see the trail of messenge...
    July 22, 2021 21:34
    Hi @KBrown67 , Ofcourse you can track your conversation with the contact in the contact activity board. Check SS: https://prnt.sc/1emdgzp This i...
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors